The need to bypass FRP with PC emerges for various reasons, as reported by many users. The major problem being faced by them was a hanging phone and randomly crashing applications on it. They even tried to fix the phone by performing a factory reset after backing up the data. However, the real problem then emerged as they were locked out of their phone when they failed to enter the Google Account details.
It is for your rescue in such a situation that we write this article where we are going to tell you some great methods that can help you bypass the FRP with PC. Without any further ado, let’s begin.
iMyFone LockWiper (Android) for bypassing the verification
For the first solution that can fix the issue for you, we have picked up this amazing software named iMyFone LockWiper (Android) that can give the services of the best FRP unlocking tool. We chose LockWiper only after testing loads of software that claimed to give the best results while trying to bypass FRP with PC. The software has some outstanding features, and its easy functioning easily makes it the best.
Let’s take a look at the major features of the software:
- The process for bypassing the FRP or removing Google Account is very simple with this software, and you won’t even need a password for it.
- You don’t need to have a high tech knowledge for using the software effectively.
- The software clears all kinds of screen passwords from the Android device like face lock, fingerprints, pattern, or PIN.
- It completely removes the presence of the Google Account over the device, and you can thereby set a new one with new details that you can remember.
- The software allows you to gain full control over the device to access all the features once again.
- The best part is that you don’t do any jailbreaking into the device with the software. It promises assured results.
Now, let’s see the method of using LockWiper to bypass FRP with PC:
1. You begin with downloading the software on a PC and finish it’s installed properly. Launch the app, and on the main screen, hit the option of Remove Google Lock (FRP) mode. Now connect the device and the PC with the help of a USB cable.
2. The software will now begin detecting the information of the connected device automatically. You can make the required changes at this stage if anything goes wrong—Hit Next for proceeding.
3. Now you have to boot the device with the help of the guide that appears. Hit Next. Enter the asked information about your device. Once you are done entering the information about the Carrier and country, hit the button Download.
Note: If the list doesn’t happen to have the name of your device, hit the option PDA is not on the list. Then enter the name of your smartphone model.
4. Hit the option Start to Extract for unpacking the suitable data package. It will then be downloaded for the device.
5. Put the device on the Download Mode with the instructions. Hit Start lastly.
6. Now you will have to confirm the prompt asking about the installing of the data package that was downloaded. Upon confirmation, the process will begin.
7. Check that the features of OEM Unlock and USB debugging on the smartphone are enabled.
8. Now you have to reset the device at this stage. Boot the smartphone in the Download Mode for facilitating the installation of the package on the device.
9. Hit on the option Start to Extract for extracting the downloaded firmware package.
10. The software will now start to bypass FRP with PC after the firmware extraction is completed.
The FRP will be bypassed now. Set up a new Google Account that you need to link with the device.
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is another great tool that you can be your companion while trying to bypass the Google Verification and finally unlock the phone. The developers of this software kept in mind the various Android OS issues so that the software can fix all of them. Let us tell you some of its features:
- The software is a quick method for skipping Google FRP.
- You can carry out the process easily without even needing the OTG cable or a password.
- The software can be used to handle several other issues related to the Android OS.
- Tenorshare can be downloaded for free on any Windows PC version XP/7/8/8.1/10.
Now let’s move to see how we can run the software to bypass FRP with PC:
1. Begin with downloading the software on a PC and finishing its proper installation. Now launch the app. Connect the PC and the Android device with the help of any USB cable. On the main screen of the software, hit the option of Remove Google Lock (FRP).
2. In the preceding Windows that appears, hit the option of Start.
3. Now you need to put the device into the Recovery Mode.
4. A menu will drop down on the screen now. You will have to enter the required information about the problematic Android device into the box. Hit Next.
5. Hit the button Confirm for affirming the details that you entered in the previous step.
6. Next, you have to activate the Download Mode on the device.
7. The software will give the suitable firmware package for the Android. Download it.
8. You will have to put the device into the Recovery Mode once again. Then, hit the button Next.
9. This is the final step at which the software will be set out in motion and unlocking the phone by removing the FRP. You will be able to see the progress of the process on the screen. Once it is over, hit the button Done.
Note: The method is the best bet for you to bypass FRP with PC if you are a Samsung user.
Using the OTG to bypass FRP over a PC
All that this method requires is having a PC, a USB drive, and an OTG cable. Once you get them all, begin with the method by following these easy steps:
1. Download the file Samsung FRP settings.apk.
2. Now, copy that file to any USB drive.
3. With the help of the OTG cable, you have to connect the Android and the PC.
4. Once connected, a popup related to the file manager will appear on the screen of the PC.
5. Now you will be able to access the settings of the mobile via the PC.
6. In the Settings, click the option Backup and Reset.
7. Tap the option Factory data reset or Reset device for clean wiping the device at the end.
8. The device will undergo a reboot now, and the boot-up process will take a bit longer than usual this time. When the device starts, you will see that the FRP is no more there.
Bypassing the FRC without any OTG
It is possible to bypass FRP with PC without the USB drive and the OTG cable. Let’s see how it is done:
1. Download the file SideSyn apk. Install it properly on a PC.
2. Launch the program and then connect the PC and the problematic device with any USB cable.
3. The pop up that emerges on the Android screen at this stage will give you choices of some apps for starting the process with.
4. Tap the option of Chrome, which you will use to download the bypass app’s apk file.
5. Once that is done, go back and open the app store of the device. You will be prompted to install the apk file SideSync on the device. Instead of that, search for the app ES File Explorer and install that.
6. Open the above-downloaded app.
7. Open the folder Downloads, and from there, install the first apk file.
8. The Settings menu will appear now. Scroll down and select the option of Backup and reset.
9. Tap the option Factory data reset or Reset device.
Last but not least, we are going to give you an alternative fix if you don’t want to bypass FRP with PC. This method works without a PC, sounds intriguing? Yes, it is possible to bypass the Google Verification this way with the help of the Settings Menu. However, it is to see if you can access the Settings of the device or not. If yes, then read on.
We are going to tell you how to do carry out the method with this simple guide:
1. Open your device and launch Settings.
2. Tap the option of Cloud and Accounts.
3. Select the option Accounts. Now, this might be the name of the option at the above step, so you can directly move to this step in that case.
4. Find the name of your Google Account then click over the relevant option.
5. In the slide bar on the top, click the option of Remove Account.
6. At this stage, a prompt will emerge on the screen, asking for your confirmation regarding the removal of the account. Confirm that by clicking on the option Remove Account. This option may be different in the other devices like Yes, I agree.
The Google account will be finally removed altogether, and the FRP will no longer have to be dealt with.
Note: The above method will have the Google Account completely removed from the problematic device as well as all the other apps on which the account was logged in.
Despite the utility of the FRP lock, there can occur many incidences where the users will want to bypass FRP with PC. We hope that the article was able to get the desired help for you. iMyFone LockWiper and Tenorshare give assuring results, and we recommend that you go ahead with any of them without a second’s thought. The other methods will also prove to be of equal help. Do share your experience using the methods with us.