In this article, we are sticking to solve the many questions and dilemmas faced by iOS users. We are catering to iPad and iPhone users, who need to remove Apple ID from iPhone and remove Apple ID from iPad, and are unable to do so. This is especially so for iPhone users who have bought their devices from previous owners or when iPhone users need to sell their devices and need to erase their Apple ID from their phones. If you can associate yourself with such situations, you have come to the right advisory to solve your Apple ID issues.
We have provided some excellent and easy to use methods on how to remove Apple ID from iPhone and how to remove Apple ID from iPad. You can use these methods as a full proof solution to remove a previously used Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad device and initiate a new ID afresh. Additionally, we have also recommended a good iOS third-party tool, for your ultimate convenience while following the task.
Before attempting to remove an existing Apple ID on your iPhone or iPod, you must be first be introduced to a very remarkable tool called the iMyfone Umate Pro. This program is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems. This is a very efficient program that can aid you in permanently erasing your data files and Apple IDs without leaving any trace.
- The iMyFone Umate Pro has a number of varied options. In particular, the ‘Erase All Data‘ feature can allow you to permanently erase your entire data files on the iPad or iPhone device, along with the account data or the Apple ID.
- The iMyFone Umate Pro program is an iPhone/iPad professional data eraser tool to clear Facebook cache, delete Kik account, clear cache on iPad & delete WeChat account permanently.
- This program is also a lot safer to use than performing factory resets. This is important as you are erasing all of your data files on the device, which will be eternally unrecoverable. You can make use of this program feature when you plan to sell off your iPhone device, so as to save your identity from theft.
The easy to use steps given below can accurately show you good ways and methods to remove Apple ID from the iPhone or iPod devices. Carefully follow them to learn how to do so:
Step 1: You can start by downloading and installing the iMyFone Umate Pro software. You must then connect your device(s) to the PC, running on either Mac or Windows, and finally launch the program.
Step 2: You must then tap on the ‘Erase All Data‘ button located on the interface sidebar. You can tap on the ‘Erase‘ icon located on the main screen.
Step 3: Then, you can opt to select the preferred security level. You can just type in “delete” on its textbox, to affirm your choice of permanently erasing your entire device data files, which are then beyond any possibility of recovery. After this, you can tap on the ‘Erase Now‘ icon, and the program will now take over and complete your task effortlessly.
Through this method, you can easily remove Apple ID from iPad or iPhone.
A large number of popular media have advocated the iMyFone Umate Pro, so as to reset an iPod or iPhone, as well as iPhoneinCanada, MacWorld, APPKED, and many more. Following are a few of its features enumerated for your information and handiness:
iMyfone Umate Pro Basic Features:
- Through the use of this program, you can entirely delete your entire data files permanently on your device without leaving any traces.
- The program allows you to delete private data files without any possibility of recovery, for instance, your images, browsing histories, audio, and video files, contacts, call logs, messages, and the like.
- The iMyFone program lets you erase fragments of your private data, which some built-in applications tend to leave behind, along with the third-party applications.
- With these software features, you can now easily erase data files permanently, which you had manually deleted in the past, and are still existing and hidden in your device storage.
- You could choose to erase big junk files, through the means of a few easy clicks.
Except for iMyFone Umate Pro, iMyFone LockWiper is another professional tool to change or delete the iCloud account on your iPhone/iPad with ease.
Using the Settings on your device to remove an Apple account and ID is among the simplest ways to do so. You must follow the steps below carefully:
Step 1: In your iPad or iPhone device, you must visit the ‘Erase All Content & Settings‘ icon from the ‘Reset‘ menu, located in the General Settings.
Step 2: Having done this, you must visit the device Settings once again, and choose the ‘Reset All Settings‘ option in the ‘Reset‘ menu, under ‘General‘.
If you have done this, you can be assured that you have successfully learned how to remove Apple ID from iPad or iPhone.
If you have the incorrect Apple ID linked to the App Store, prevalent on your iPhone or iPad, you can easily remedy this by following the steps below carefully.
Step 1: You can start by launching the App Store application on the iPad or iPhone device and click on the ‘Featured‘ icon on its interface.
Step 2: Then you can go down until the point where you view the particular Apple ID, to which the application is logged into. You must click on the icon and hit on ‘Sign Out‘.
Step 3: Then finally, hit on ‘Sign In‘. Now you can easily log into your personal account.
Part 4: How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone or iPad on incorrect Apple ID in Find My iPhone or iCloud
This method can also be used by you to get rid of the previous Apple account. To use this, you know the password of the existing account. To proceed, follow the steps below carefully
Step 1: Firstly, visit the Settings on the iPhone or iPad device.
Step 2: Then hit on the picture and name of the existing account.
Step 3: Now scroll to the base and hit the ‘Sign Out‘ icon. You may be inquired about your decision to erase the account from the device entirely. If you are in affirmation, then confirm it.
Step 4: You will need to put in the account password at this point. Type and send it, and you will soon be asked about your preference in keeping some particular data files on your device, which is entirely your decision.
Step 5: Now you can hit on ‘Sign Out‘. Then you can again choose the ‘Sign In‘ button to log in, using a different Apple ID.
While trying to get rid of the previous account, you may not be familiar with its original password. In such a case, you may have to ask the earlier owner for permission to remove Apple ID from iPhone or iPad remotely. The following steps are to be followed by the prior owner for removing the Apple account.
Step 1: Sign into the iCloud website.
Step 2: Visit the ‘Find My iPhone‘ menu.
Step 3: Click the ‘All Devices‘ icon and select the device from where the Apple ID is supposed to be erased.
Step 4: Then hit on the ‘Remove from Account‘ button.
Now you can switch off your device and turn it back up, so as to set your personal Apple ID.
These steps are very efficient, and you can easily use any of these to remove Apple ID from iPhone and remove Apple ID from iPad. Additionally, the iMyfone Umate Pro is excellent software, which can be used for performing such device functions. It is an efficient program to be used to erase any kind of data on your device. Click to know more about how to remove iCloud account by the top iCloud Remover.
Should you need to know how to reset iPhone X without Apple ID, this is just for you.