Don’t you have a clear understanding of how to capture screenshots on the HP laptop? Then we will share details on some of the best options available out there to consider. You can go through the different options that we recommend and learn how to screenshot on HP with ease.
Method 1 – How To Take A Full-Page Screenshot On Your HP Laptop
1. You should first click on the PrintScreen button on the keyboard. Then you will be able to take a copy of the entire screen into the clipboard.
2. Now you should open Paint on the computer. You can do it by going to the start menu.
3. Now you can paste the screenshot on Paint. Then you can save the new screenshot. And it’s done!
However, you need to understand that this method on how to screenshot on HP laptop would work only on the Windows 7 computers. In case you want it on Windows 8 and Windows 10 computers, you should be pressing the PrintScreen button along with the Windows button. Then the full-screen screenshot will be saved into the Pictures folder automatically. You can see it under the Screenshots folder.
Method 2 – How To Take A Screenshot Of An Active Window
1. You will need to press and hold the Alt button in the keyboard along with the PrintScreen button.
2. Now you should open Paint. Then you can paste the copied screenshot by pressing Ctrl and V buttons simultaneously.
3. You will be able to crop, rotate or resize the screenshot with Paint according to your preferences.
4. Now you can save by clicking on the “Save” button and export the screenshot that you have captured. And it’s done!
The screenshot will get captured by the HP laptop at the moment when you enter the Print Screen button. Then you can open Paint at a later stage and paste it. You will also be able to open Word instead of Paint in order to get the job done.
Method 3 – How To Take A Screenshot Of A Chrome Web Page
Google Chrome comes along with a default feature to help you with capturing the screenshots. Therefore, you can think about using it as well. You will be able to use this feature and capture screenshots with simple taps.
There are two options available for you to get the job done. These two options are as follows:
Option 1 – Use Dev Tools on Google Chrome
1. You should open Dev Tools on Google Chrome. For what, you will need to press Control + Shift + I buttons and then press on Control + Shift + P buttons on the screenshot.
2. This will open up Dev Tools. You should enter and search for a screenshot in the box. Now you will see multiple options. Out of those options, you should pick the right option depending on your preferences. Then you will be able to get to the screenshot captured successfully. And that’s it!
Option 2 – Use a Google Chrome extension
Multiple extensions are available out there for Google Chrome, which can help you with capturing the screenshots. Here are the steps to do it.
1. You should first visit the Chrome Web Store. Then you should search for Screenshot. You can now see all the extensions, which can help you with capturing Screenshots.
2. You will need to go through the list and pick the best screenshot extension. Once you select an extension, you can simply click on Add to Chrome.
Now you can press on the PrintScreen button on the HP laptop when you want to take a screenshot. The plugin will capture the page screenshot for you instantly. You will be able to paste it on Paint or Word. Or else, you can use another tool to save the screenshot as well.
Method 4 – Taking A Screenshot Of A Customized Region Of The HP Laptop
Option 1 – Use the Snipping Tool
People who want to learn how to screenshot on HP can take a look at the Snipping Tool as well. It would take you to the screenshot mode. You will need to click on New and then pick the Mode.
Option 2 – Use Aiseesoft Screen Recorder
Aiseesoft Screen Recorder is a third-party tool, which is available for you to capture screenshots on the HP laptop with ease. You can think about using it to take all the screenshots that you want. This application offers compatibility with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and even Windows 10. Hence, all people who wonder how to screenshot on the HP laptop should think about getting the Aiseesoft Screen Recorder installed.
If you are capturing screenshots for a photo slideshow or video tutorials, you can take a look at Aiseesoft Screen Recorder. It can provide you with the chance to take screenshots of the video as well as recording the screen videos.
Here are some of the most prominent features that you can access with the help of Aiseesoft Screen Recorder.
- 1. You will be able to use Aiseesoft Screen Recorder in order to capture the screen in the form of a photo or a video. You will be able to do that in a high-quality format. Aiseesoft Screen Recorder will not cause any loss in the quality of the file that you capture.
- 2. Aiseesoft Screen Recorder will provide you with the chance to edit the screenshot that you have captured if it is in the image format. For example, you can add a text, draw a rectangle, arrow, or line to label or highlight information.
- 3. You will be able to save the screenshots captured with Aiseesoft Screen Recorder in many different file formats, including TIFF, GIF, JPEG, and BMP.
- 4. Aiseesoft Screen Recorder will also provide you with the ability to share the screenshots that you captured directly on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
If you are convinced by Aiseesoft Screen Recorder, you can download and install this tool. Then you will be able to get started with it. Here are the steps that must be followed when you download and use Aiseesoft Screen Recorder.
1. You should download the Aiseesoft Screen Recorder setup from the internet and install it.
2. Once Aiseesoft Screen Recorder is installed, you can launch the application. Now you need to pick on the Snapshot button. This button will help you to capture a screenshot.
3. Now you will be able to select the screen area, where you need to capture the screenshot. You can even add any label or text into the screenshot, depending on your preferences.
4. As the last step, you can save the screenshot. You can use the Save button available in the interface to save it. At the time of saving, you can pick the correct file format, as well. And, that’s it.
It is possible for you to use Aiseesoft Screen Recorder at the time of recording a video as well. You just need to locate the Screenshot icon that looks similar to a camera.
When compared to other methods available to capture screenshots on HP laptop, Aiseesoft Screen Recorder will provide excellent assistance to you. Hence, you can stick to it while leaving behind all the other options available to consider.
Why Do You Need To Capture Screenshots On The HP Laptop?
You will come across the need to capture screenshots on the HP laptop in many different instances. For example, if you are working on a presentation, you will come across the need to capture screenshots and then include them in the slides. Instead of sticking to the traditional screenshot editing options, you are encouraged to think about taking a look at the modern screenshot editing options available out there to consider. Then you will be able to do some post-edits to the screenshots and save it as well. That’s where Aiseesoft Screen Recorder will be able to provide support and assistance to you.
No matter what, make sure that you are using the most convenient method to capture the screenshots on the HP laptop. There is no in-built advanced software tool, which can help you with capturing the screenshots. Therefore, you will always need to get the assistance of a third-party tool. That’s why you need to think about sticking to a tool such as Aiseesoft Screen Recorder. This is not a heavy tool, and it doesn’t have the ability to create a negative impact on the performance of the HP laptop. However, it can offer much-needed help to you by taking screenshots whenever you want. So you don’t need to think twice before going ahead to start using it right away.