Android is one of the few types of software out there that is so popular worldwide. One of the features that makes it so amazing is the security it offers.
The customers choose Android-based phones so no one can tamper with their phones. Android’s security makes it impossible to access any phone in any other way rather than unlocking it.
The security is so strong that sometimes it can also work against us. Even a genuine reason for forgetting your password is often not good enough to access your phone’s data.
For this reason, we have to learn how to reset the LG phone and how to unlock the Samsung phone lock password.
Part 1: How to Unlock Samsung Phone Lock Password with DirectUlocks
If you are looking for an online way to unlock your Samsung smartphone for any network from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and others from France, Sweden, Spain, Ireland, and so on, DirectUnlocks is your best choice.
DirectUnlocks are legal and professional to easily unlock your handset for any network and Unlock Orange Phone. Just click to select the network your Samsung phone is locked to right away.
For reasons like these, hackers and tech geeks have come up with apps and software that avoid the system. This will enable people to use their phones that they were locked out of earlier. These are some simple steps that anyone could follow to gain access to any phone.
But, they are full of intricate mechanisms that verify the person’s identity before allowing him or her access.
Such methods are meant to be used in desperate times only and shouldn’t be messed around with. Read below to find out how to unlock the Samsung phone lock password.
You need to set up your Samsung account on the device to use this method. You should only use this method if you can genuinely not find your phone. However, the use of such apps is becoming very common.
Click to learn more about Android Device Manager Unlock.
- Go to the Find My Mobile web page using a desktop or laptop.
- Double-check to see that you are on the correct website. There are a lot of fake websites out there too.
- Log in with your Samsung ID and password that you used on your lost phone.
- You should now be able to see a whole list of Samsung devices.
- Click Find on the model of the smartphone you are trying to locate.
- You will now see three options that are standard and also appear on the Android Device Manager.
- The right thing to do here is tap “more” to expand the list.
- Three more options will appear. Now choose “unlock my device”.
- You can set up new passwords and locks after gaining access to the phone.
This is a great method to unlock any phone as it doesn’t require you to download any kind of app. Another thing that makes it convenient is that it doesn’t require more than a few minutes. You will learn how to unlock your Samsung phone lock password by following the steps below.
- Use any device to go to the device manager’s official website.
- You should put in your ID and Password when you are asked to sign in. Make sure you use the same ID and password on the locked device.
- Choose the option that is already unlocked. It is usually selected beforehand.
- Select “Lock”.
- You should now be taken to another page where you will be asked to set a temporary password.
- After setting up the temporary password, click on “Lock”.
- You should now be able to see the options “Ring”, “Lock”, and “Erase”.
- Enter the temporary password that you set up a few steps ago.
- After your password is accepted, which it should be, your phone will be unlocked.
- Remember to disable the temporary password and set the new one.
dr.done – Android Unlock is very popular software that makes it easy to recover data. It also ensures you don’t lose any precious data in this process.
dr.fone Android Screen Unlock is a very reliable app that works quite fast especially if you are locked out of your own phone because you can’t remember the lock you set. Dr.Fone only allows legit users to access their phones, ensuring safety.
- It removes all four types of lock- pattern, pin, fingerprint, and password.
- It ensures you do not lose any data while removing the screen lock.
- Everyone can handle this software as it is very easy and convenient to use and has a great user interface.
- It is compatible with Samsung’s S series, Note’s, Tab series, and LG, G2, G3, and G4, among others,
- You can also use this app to learn how to unlock your Samsung phone passwords and retrieve any other data type.
- It has well over 6 million downloads, which speaks of its efficiency and reliability.
- Download this dr.fone on your computer.
- Press on the software to open it.
- You should see the menu for data recovery.
- Select and click on “Unlock“.
- Connect the device to the computer.
- Start the program.
- Your phone should now be in download mode.
- Before you proceed, make sure to turn off your phone.
- Press Home Button, Power Button, and Volume Down button simultaneously.
- Enter download mode by pressing the Volume Up button.
- The recovery package should now start downloading onto your phone.
- Wait till the download is complete.
- The recovery package will disable your lock screen when it has downloaded completely.
- You will now have access to your data.
This method although easy, needs you to have some amount of knowledge of rooting and, custom recovery. You will also need an SD card.
You will soon learn how to unlock your Samsung phone lock password with some help. It is a fairly easy process but takes a little more time compared to other options.
- You will need to download a zip file called “Pattern Password Disable”.
- Copy the zip file to your SD card.
- Re-start your phone and put it into recovery mode.
- Access the SD card on your phone.
- Re-start the device once more.
- Your phone should turn on without requiring you to unlock it.
- Enter any number as the input, and you should find all your data as before.
Factory reset is almost always the last resort when nothing else seems to work. The basic method is common among all devices that come under Android; sometimes, it differs.
The biggest drawback of factory reset is losing all of your data once the process completes. The following steps will teach you how to unlock your Samsung phone lock password by factory resetting your phone.
- Hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time.
- The bootloader menu should open up.
- You will have to use the Volume Up and Volume down key to navigate through all the options.
- Press the Volume Down button to go to “recovery mode”. To select it, press the Power Button.
- To enter the “recovery mode”, press the Volume Up and Power button simultaneously. Hold it for a few seconds.
- You will now have to make the tough choice of selecting the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option using the Power and Volume button as you did earlier.
- Select the “Reboot system now” option.
This will erase all your data, and your phone will be as good as new. This option is recommended to do if you are handing your phone to someone else for use or if you are selling it. This way, no personal information will be available to the next person, and no one will be able to exploit you.
These are a few ways in which you will learn how to unlock the Samsung phone lock password. All these methods are pretty easy if you follow the steps correctly.
Once the process is completed, you should have full access to your device without any problem. The only drawback is the Factory reset option which erases all existing data on the phone.
By the way, Tenorshare supports almost all Android devices. If your phone is not supported by dr.fone, just try it.
It is strictly recommended that these apps be used only if you are trying to unlock your phone’s password or lock. Trying to access someone’s phone without their permission can land you in serious trouble and even jail time if they decide to take it further.
If you decide to unlock someone else’s phone, make sure you do it with their permission.
By the way, if you delete data by mistake on your Samsung phone, don’t worry, learn to recover deleted data on the Galaxy phone with Samsung phone Recovery easily as well as the full Unlocky Review.