As of today, there is no shortage of options to consider when it comes to web browsers. Pretty much all the modern-day web browsers come with a variety of features to impress their users. All of these web browsers necessarily take various measures to protect the privacy of the users. Private browsing has become an obvious part of most of these web browsers. With the assistance of the private browsing feature, you can visit any website privately. That means others cannot track what sort of websites you are viewing when you are in private browsing mode. It is true that private browsing sounds like a pretty effective idea in the context of privacy. However, when it comes to kids, they can misuse this feature to browse unwanted content on their iPhones. This is why many parents wonder How to view private browsing history on iPhone.
Viewing private browsing history is not a simple task particularly if you are not a tech-savvy person. However, if you can get hold of the right kind of tool, viewing private browsing history is possible. If you are a parent who is worried about your kids’ internet activity, this must be good news. Apart from that, you can use such a method to track your spouse’s internet history too. The purpose of this article is to emphasize the best way to view private browsing history in iPhone.
Private browsing is available in iPhones that run on iOS 5 and later. Over the past period, the private browsing feature has improved a lot. If you enable private browsing in your iOS device, your browsing history will not be visible. For instance, private browsing can hide websites visited; passwords typed, search results, etc. Apart from that, it doesn’t let websites to save cookies. In general, private browsing is significantly safer compared to standard browsing.
However, even private browsing doesn’t prevent servers from tracking your information. What it does is that it doesn’t save any browsing information on the web browser’s information. The IP address, bookmarks, and traffic-related information of your device will be tracked by the respective server. Moreover, if the respective device (target device) has a tracking tool, the browsing history can be monitored. This means that you CAN monitor the browsing history of a device even if it has private browsing.
Enabling private browsing on an iPhone
Here’s how to enable private browsing on an iPhone.
- Open Safari and click on the tab icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the option called “Private” and hit “Done”. Once you press “Done” the window will disappear. Instead, it will open up private browsing. The interface of the Safari browser will be changed into a dark theme.
To disable private browsing, you should repeat the above process and tap the option “Private” once again.
Besides, let’s find out how to fix the Safari can’t establish a secure connection to the server issue easily.
If you wonder How to view private browsing history on iPhone, here’s how to do it. In fact, we present three methods for you to consider. Also, get to know how to spy on someone.
Method 01: How to view private browsing history directly through settings?
You can use the settings option of the iPhone to find the deleted browsing history. Please follow the below-mentioned process to do so.
- Go to Settings on the screen of your iOS device (iPhone)
- Now, you will be able to scroll down and locate browser option; tap on it
- In browser page, you should scroll down to the bottom and go to the option called “Advanced”
- Now, go to next option and find Website Data
- The deleted browsing history will be available on this Website Data option
Method 02: Using iTunes Backup to view deleted browsing history in iPhone
If the data on the respective iPhone is backed up regularly on iTunes, browsing history is recoverable. Even history is deleted, you have a good chance of restoring it. It can be done following a couple of simple steps.
- Open iTunes and click on the iPhone icon
- Then, go to Restore Backup option
- Once the deleted browser history is selected from the backups, you can restore it by clicking on “Restore”
- However, when restoring the data, you should be careful as this process may restore all the data
Method 03: Using iCloud to view deleted browsing history in iPhone
You can check the current status of the iCloud simply by entering the Settings option, iCloud and Backup. You will need to activate the backup feature of iCloud in order to use this tool. This can be done using two easy steps.
01. Go to Settings and select the option called General. Then, go to Reset and select the option called “Erase All Content”. Access Settings.
02. Now, you can follow the instructions on the Setup screen appears. Then, select Restore in the iCloud Backup. Choose the most relevant file from the backup option. That is to restore the deleted browsing history.
You may notice that all the options mentioned above let you restore your own browsing history. But, what if you need to monitor someone else’s browsing history? Or, How to view private browsing history on the iPhone of someone else? Is it even possible? Let’s find it out.
The GOOD NEWS is that it’s POSSIBLE to view someone’s browsing history if you have a powerful monitoring tool. In this case, you should select a really sophisticated tool like KidsGuard Pro. In a nutshell, KidsGuard is a really powerful monitoring tool that can spy on iOS devices. It also blocks porn on iPhone & Hack WhatsApp chat history for your kids as the best baby monitor apps. And, browsing history is only one type of information it can spy on. All you have to do is to install KidsGuard on a target device; KidsGuard – this powerful computer monitoring software will do the rest. KidsGuard can expose the target phone’s browsing history even if the private browsing feature is enabled.
How to view iPhone private browsing history of someone else using KidsGuard
Here’s the simplified way of tracking someone’s browsing history.
01. Go to the official website of KidsGuard and sign up for a new account. Make sure that you use a genuine email address (you get a confirmation link to this email address).
02. Once the basic information is provided (about the user and device), you will be able to proceed.
03. Now, in order to complete the setup, you should sign-in to the iCloud account of the target user.
04. The iCloud sync must be enabled on the target device after you have logged in.
05. Once the iCloud account is verified, you can easily visit the dashboard of KidsGuard (using a web browser).
06. Visit the dashboard’s home screen. You will be able to view very important details related to the location of the device, contacts, etc.
07. Open the option called Browser History to see a list of websites visited and other internet-based activities. This option works even if the private browsing mode is turned on in the device.
If you use KidsGuard Pro, you have the opportunity of monitoring all the activities related to the target phone. You don’t have to be a computer scientist to use KidsGuard thanks to its user-friendliness. More importantly, KidsGuard is capable of working on stealth mode. The user of the target phone will not be able to monitor this software once it is installed. All and all, KidsGuard is a really powerful and sophisticated software that comes with a range of features. If you wonder How to view private browsing history on iPhone, KidsGuard must be the tool for you. It is safe, reliable, and convenient. So, feel free to download and enjoy a variety of features associated with KidsGuard.