When an iPhone 12 Stuck on Recovery Mode, its features cannot be accessed until it is fixed. So, if you are facing the same issue, the fixes included in this article can help you. This guide explains the potential reasons behind the issue in addition to its fixes.
What you must remember is that you are not alone if your iPhone 12 Stuck on Recovery Mode. You are unable to access any of its features unless you exit the recovery mode. The good news is that we have four practical solutions to present to you. You can get out of the situation for sure, at least with one fix mentioned below.
Why iPhone 12 Stuck on Recovery Mode?
It is always better to know the possible reasons behind the issue before necessarily fixing it. If you have been ever wondered why your iPhone 12 Stuck on Recovery Mode, this section explains them. In fact, there is more than one reason behind this issue. So, if you experience this issue, it may be difficult to identify the exact cause at once. However, the below information will give you a clear idea about the possibilities behind this issue.
● You have entered the recovery mode by mistake
Some users tend to play around with the settings of the iPhone to explore it. Is your iPhone 12 Stuck on Recovery Mode after trying to change some configuration? If so, the chances are that you have entered the recovery mode unintentionally.
● A bug in your iOS
Your iOS is experiencing a bug, and therefore, it cannot work properly. As a result, you might not be able to exit the recovery mode as expected.
In some cases, important features on your iOS can function with rather unusual behavior. If that is the case, it will prevent your device from functioning as expected. As a result, you may be able to experience iPhone 12 Stuck on Recovery Mode.
Best solutions to try if your iPhone 12 Stuck on Recovery Mode
Now that you have a general idea behind the issue. Let’s learn how to fix it. In this part, we explain four methods to fix your iPhone. Regardless of how the problem has emerged, at least one of these solutions can address your issue. So, continue reading to see what you can do.
Solution 1: Perform a hard reset on your iPhone
A basic solution to use if your iPhone 12 Stuck on Recovery Mode is a hard reset. In fact, this could also be the simplest way to get out of the situation. The best thing about a hard reset is that it comes as a default feature at no cost. If you perform a hard reset correctly, the device will be rebooted to the normal state. As a result of a hard reset, you can remove potential bugs on your iOS device. Eventually, it will allow you to skip the recovery mode without causing much trouble. If you intend to hard reset your iOS device, follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, please press the Volume up button & release it quickly.
- Then, you should press the Volume down button and release it.
- Now, press the Side button as well. Then, you will have to release the buttons quickly as soon as you see the Apple logo. Then, you should wait a moment so the iPhone will reboot.
It is true that every one of us needs to fix this error with minimal effort. Also, we all expect it to work perfectly without leaving us to do any guesswork. Did you know that there are some third-party applications to get rid of iOS-related errors? Well, there are plenty of them, but only some of those apps do the work as expected. In this case, you should do your research correctly and choose the most appropriate tool out of the rest. However, to make things easier, we did the research. We ended up finding a tool called Tenorshare ReiBoot. In a nutshell, ReiBoot is the best iOS recovery tool that can fix a variety of issues. It can fix many other issues, including recovery mode loop using a single click. One of the best things associated with this tool is that it lets you fix issues with one-click operation. With that said, let’s learn the best features associated with this tool.
- An easy-to-use interface that can be used even if you are a novice user.
- One-click easy operation to exit or enter the recovery mode without costing anything.
- The full version can repair over 150 errors related to any iOS device (iPads, iPhones, Apple TV, etc.). It fixes errors like screen won’t turn on, stuck on Apple logo, recovery mode loop, etc.
- It can fix any error related to iOS.
- You can even use it to downgrade iOS versions without causing a data loss.
- It is perfectly compatible with the latest iOS versions models and iPhone models.
How to fix “iPhone 12 Stuck on Recovery Mode” issue using ReiBoot
Mentioned below are the instructions you are supposed to follow and fix your iOS device.
- First, you should download Tenorshare ReiBoot on your PC and install it properly. After that, please connect the faulty iOS device to the same computer. It is always recommended to use the original USB cable to connect the device to avoid potential interruptions.
- After connecting the iOS device, you should choose the option labeled “Exit Recovery Mode.” This option is located on the home page. All you need is to wait for a couple of seconds so the device will reboot without any errors.
In some cases, your iPhone might get stuck on its recovery mode because of a serious iOS glitch. If your iPhone is experiencing such an issue, Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro is the most reliable option we can recommend. In fact, this is the Pro version of the previous option we have mentioned. With this tool, you can simply fix any issue on your iOS regardless of its seriousness. Fixing issues related to iPhones is made ever so easy with Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro. It is reliable, steady, and well-secured.
Here are some of the main reasons for us to consider Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro as the best iOS repairer.
This tool is exceptionally friendly to the user. The interface is easy to understand, and even a novice can use it effortlessly.
ReiBoot is designed to be a reliable option that works professionally to fix iOS-related errors.
Fixing iOS-related errors using ReiBoot can be done faster than ever using this tool. In fact, it can fix your iOS device in minutes.
This tool fixes a large range of errors on your iOS device.
ReiBoot doesn’t expose your data to third-parties. So, your data is completely safe with it.
If you intend to repair your iPhone without much trouble, follow the steps below and get your iPhone fixed.
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro first and launch it on your PC. Now, you should connect the faulty iPhone to the same computer (where you have installed ReiBoot Pro). It is always better to use an original USB cable to avoid potential errors.
- Now, you should select the option called “Repair Operating System” from its Home Page.
- After that, please tap on the “Fix Now” option as well, so the repair will start.
- After that, you should download a firmware package to repair your iOS device. But you don’t have to search for it manually because the software will search for it for you. All you need is to select the destination to save the file and hit the “Download” option.
- As the last option, be sure to press “Repair Now” so you can begin the repairing process.
- You should wait for a while, so Tenorshare ReiBoot will fix your device. That means ReiBoot will take your device out of the recovery mode. Just follow the onscreen instructions and get your device working.
If your iPhone 12 Stuck on Recovery Mode, don’t panic at all. It can be fixed without much hassle for many users. If you follow the above methods, getting your iOS device out of the recovery mode is possible. Those who are looking for a reliable, faster and more convenient way can use Tenorshare ReiBoot. It has a very friendly interface, even for a novice user. In addition to taking your device out of the recovery mode, the ReiBoot Pro version fixes any iOS-related issue. You may let us know if you have further questions related to this matter.