There comes the point in every iPhone or iPad user’s life where they somehow disable their device. In this article, we have shortlisted a lot of easy solutions to this problem that should work. If you are experiencing this problem of iPhone disabled how to unlock, then you are at the right article.
iPhones and other products by Apple like the iPad are very popular. They are known for their performance and are safe to use. Every once in a while Apple releases a new update, which protects the customer’s interest.
PS: if your iPad is Disabled, this is just for you.
1. iPhone Disabled How to Unlock via iMyFone LockWiper
An iPhone can get disabled when you enter the incorrect password a couple of times. It can get really annoying and frustrating when you are not able to use your own phone especially if you need to access it urgently. If you are stuck in a similar situation, then you could download iMyFone. It is one of the most reliable and reputed apps out there. The features for this have been mentioned below.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper
- iMyFone LockWiper is a great app when it comes to unlocking an iPhone that is disabled with the help of a passcode & swipe to unlock problem.
- It is able to support an iPhone that is locked or even disabled. It also supports an iPhone with a broken screen & even unlock stolen iPhone, Reset iPhone without passcode and computer.
- iMyFone is very good at unlocking 4-digit or 6-digit passcodes and even fingerprint of Face ID lock.
- It works flawlessly with a bunch of Apple products like iPad, iPhone, and others.
- iMyFone is very popular, and it has proven to be very successful as most of the feedback about this app has been positive.
These are the features of iMyFone that you could use, in case, the iPhone disable how to unlock, it is pretty easy.
1. Go to the iMyFone Lockwiper and just press the “Start” button.
2. Now, you will have to connect the iPhone with the help of a USB cable.
3. The next step will require you to boot the device into DFU mode. You could also make the decision to go to Recovery Mode.
4. Once the window opens, from the drop-down you can choose the option to “Download” as this will help to download the device firmware.
5. When the download is completed, click on “Start to Verify” the device firmware.
6. When the verification completes, you can click on “Start to Unlock.” on the iPhone.
7. You can enter “000000” in order to confirm and then type in the mentioned number again when you are asked to confirm.
8. Now, you just have to wait for the process to get over. You will know when this happens because the phone will restart and you will notice that the lock screen is gone.
These were some of the easy steps that you could follow, in case, your iPhone disabled how to unlock in simple ways.
2. iPhone disabled how to unlock with the help of iTunes
Here are the steps that you need to follow if you want to get rid of the disabled iPhone with the help of iTunes.
1. The first thing that you need to do is to download and install any recovery software that you want onto a computer that you are going to use.
2. Connect the device that is disabled to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
3. Scan it in order to get the data from the iPhone or the iPad to the computer.
4. Now, sign in to iTunes. You will be asked for a password and Apple ID.
5. Go to the option of Summary and search for the device. Once you find it, you can sync it with iTunes and make a backup of all the important data.
6. Once the backup and the sync is complete, then click on Restore device (or any device.)
7. In order to set up the device, click on “Restore from iTunes Backup.”
8. The last step would be to choose the device on iTunes and then choose “Recent Backup” to restore all the data.
One of the other methods that could also be used is iCloud Find my iPhone. Just follow the steps that are mentioned below if the device is disabled. You could use it for iPad, iPhone, or even iPod. This was the best solution when your iPhone disabled how to unlock in simple ways.
- Log in to the account on iCloud.com from a computer.
- Search for All Devices at the top side and then click on it.
- Select the device that you want to erase.
- Click on Erase iPhone. Make sure that you are connected to the device.
- The last thing that you will have to do is to search for the most recent backup and then restore it.
3. iPhone disabled how to unlock with Recovery Mode
Recovery mode is also one of the methods that you could use to unlock the iPhone. We will guide you with the steps below if you haven’t used this method before.
1. First of all, you should unplug the device.
2. Hold the Sleep/Wake button of the device to shut down.
3. Plug the device into the PCP then you can hold down the home button.
4. Continue to hold down the home button until and unless you can see “Connect to iTunes screen” on the screen.
5. Once you see the message on the screen, then you can choose to Restore it.
Also, here is the full doctorSIM review for your reference.
4. iPhone disabled how to unlock with the help of DFU mode
DFU is a solution that you can only find on Apple products. Just follow the steps below.
1. Hold the home button down for about 3 seconds.
2. Hold down the home button and the power button for about 15 seconds more or less.
3. While you continue to press the home button, let go of the power button.
4. Now, you will be able to see the “Connect to iTunes screen” on the screen.
5. iPhone disabled how to unlock iPhone with the help of dr.fone – Screen Unlock (iOS)
If you want to protect the device and all of the data that is stored on the device, then you should use dr.fone It is a very important part of the dr.fone toolkit that will help you in effectively resolving the issue. One of the best things about this is that it is compatible with the latest versions of iOS. It also runs Mac as well as Windows.
This app is capable of many other features. It can also help you out with many other issues like when the iPhone gets stuck in the recovery loop, malware attack, the blue screen of death and much more.
The user interface is straightforward to use even for beginners. So, if you are someone who is not a frequent user of the internet or does not know much about technicality, then there is nothing to worry about. These features make this an essential tool to have especially if you are an iOS user who has disabled iPhone how to unlock without the help of iTunes. All you have to do is to follow the steps mentioned below.
Features of dr.fone – iOS Screen Unlock
- It is very effective in removing the lock screen of an iPhone without needing the passcode.
- Fix locked out of iPhone easily. Be compatible with all the models of iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc.
- It resets iPhone without password & also works flawlessly with the latest version of iOS like iOS 14.
1. The first thing that you have to do is to launch the application, dr.fone on the system. Choose the option that says “Screen Unlock” to start the process.
2. Connect the device to the computer with the help of a USB cable. Wait till the application recognizes the device automatically. Once it is done, you can press Start.
3. Once the device is detected, you will see an interface being displayed, from there you have to choose the option of DFU mode and activate it. After that, just follow the instructions.
4. Give the correct information about the device in this process. Check the answers once before you press on “Download.”
5. It might take a few minutes for the download to complete. Once it is done, you can click on the “Unlock Now” button.
6. All you have to do in this step is to type the confirmation code from the instruction that you see on the screen. This will initiate the process.
7. Once the whole process gets completed successfully, you will see the message on the screen that says that “If you are not happy with the results then you could click on Try Again to repeat the whole process.”