Out of the plethora of issues that Apple iPhone users have to face, the problems that happen with the iPhone flashing Apple logo are the most annoying. Such issues are very confusing to deal with and leave users stranded with an inability to use their devices. Many users have reported that the flashing logo of their Apple iPhone goes on and off randomly. Due to this, they can’t open their iPhones.
However, don’t worry anymore as we have written this article about the solutions for this particular issue. All the fixes listed here are tried and trusted, and they deliver promising results. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Four solutions for fixing the iPhone flashing Apple logo
Many reasons can be blamed for causing this issue. Certain files can go corrupt, or any issue might happen with the firmware of the iOS. The fixes that we are going to give here include a detailed explanation of the information and all the necessary steps that will lead you to troubleshoot the system successfully.
1. The best fix for the iPhone flashing Apple logo issue – iMyFone Fixppo
If the data on your device is very precious, and you do not want to lose it while dealing with the malfunctioning apps, then this method would be of great help. We are talking about this amazing software called iMyFone Fixppo, which can help you deal with the iPhone flashing Apple logo issue. Plus, it will help you fix your iPhone if it gets stuck into white/black screen and recovery mode.
It doesn’t matter if you are facing the issue of flashing Apple logo going on and off on your iPhone or any iOS device, this tool will give you the best results with three different modes.
These are some of the unique features of the iMyFone Fixppo software:
- It offers a 100% success rate in repairing various issues, such as the iPhone flashing Apple logo issue, iPhone screen unresponsive on any iOS device.
- It doesn’t put the device data at risk while fixing the problems. So, you don’t need to think twice before going ahead with this tool.
- It is compatible with all versions and devices of iOS, including iOS 13 and iPhone 11, which are the latest additions.
- A lot of professional websites in the world have shown their trust over this software for its efficiency in solving the iPhone flashing Apple logo and other issues.
- It is imbibed with innovative technologies that help you find out the real problems with the system and solve them by using the best firmware tools.
- It helps the iPhone device to easily exit or enter the recovery mode without needing any special operational tasks. You can perform all of this in just one click and that too for free.
- You can use this tool to downgrade the iOS version too.
Now, let’s provide you a detailed instructional guide for using this software to troubleshoot the iPhone flashing Apple logo issue. Do as follows:
1) The first step is to go to the official website of iMyFone Fixppo software and download its latest version on your PC. Install the set-up and launch-open it. Now please connect your iPhone to PC with the help of lighting cable.
2) Once you connect the device successfully, open the software. Out of the three available modes, choose the right mode. This is the ‘Standard mode‘ that you have to choose that will fix your iPhone without causing any data loss.
3) Now a prompt will be displayed on the screen, which will ask you to put the iPhone into the Recovery/DFU mode. This will start the repairing process. Click Start. Now follow the instructions as they appear on the screen to run the process.
4) At this stage, the tool will detect the device automatically and also give all the possible firmware solutions to it. Now you have to choose a suitable version. Tap on the button Download.
5) Once the firmware is downloaded, you will need to now click on the button Start. This will automatically fix the device. Once this process is finished, all the issues with the iPhone flashing Apple logo will get resolved, and the normal functioning of the device will be restored.
The next two solutions that we are going to offer may not be successful for you, but there is no harm trying them.
By the way, if you need to activate iPhone without SIM, just read more.
2. Use the iTunes Recovery Mode
This option works for the situation where the device is not updating normally or isn’t responding to the restore option. It is then that you can restore its functioning by putting it into recovery mode and then connecting it to iTunes. The only drawback here is that doing this will delete all the data stored on the device.
If you are willing to bear that loss, then follow these steps:
1) Update the version of the iTunes to the latest one. Now connect the iPhone device to your computer and open iTunes software. Now you have to force restart the device for following the next steps. Keep the buttons held even after the Apple logo emerges lit unless the device is successfully connected to the iTunes.
- For old/iPod touch/iPad and iPhone 6S – Press hold power and home buttons down together till it prompts to connect to iTunes.
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus – Press hold Power and Volume down buttons down together till it prompts to connect to iTunes.
- For iPhone X/8/8 Plus – Tap the Volume up key and release it instantly. Do the same with the Volume down key. Press hold the power button until it prompts to connect to iTunes.
2) Click the button Restore iPhone now. Now iTunes will start reinstalling iOS that will restore the device back into its normal or the factory state. You will now have to set up the device all over again from the beginning. This is because all the pre-stored data was removed.
3. Force rebooting the device
This can be the last option to try if nothing else worked for you in fixing the iPhone flashing Apple logo issues. Forcefully rebooting the iOS devices which have stopped responding to user commands brings them back to order. We will be giving you the steps to follow for the different iPhone devices.
- Older versions, iPhone 6S, or SE: Press hold the sleep and home buttons down together till the screen shows the Apple logo.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press hold the Power and Volume down buttons down together till the screen shows the Apple logo. The slider showing Slide to Power Off will appear now. Ignore it for now. Now the iPhone will enter into the startup process itself.
- iPhone 8/later versions: Tap the Volume up key and release it instantly. Do the same with the Volume down key. Press hold the power button till the screen starts showing the Apple logo.
Note that once the Apple logo shows up on the phone screen, you will have to enter the passcode of the iPhone and not the fingerprint ID. This is done to ensure the remedial of the issue without any hurdles.
This method is believed to solve the issue most of the time successfully. It will fix the iPhone flashing Apple logo and solve the other issues with the iOS system too.
4. Check for alternative software at the Apple store
If none of the above mentioned fixed proved helpful to you in fixing the issues with iPhone flashing Apple logo, then there are high chances that the actual culprit is the device’s hardware. To resolve any hardware issue, the best option for you would be to contact the experts. Get in contact with the customer support executives of Apple, and they will provide you with suitable help. They will run the necessary checks in the hardware and tell you the exact problem.
So, here were the four fixes that will help you to resolve the problems happening with the iPhone flashing Apple logo. The software iMyFone Fixppo is the best deal that you get for troubleshooting your iOS system for a variety of issues. It promised to deliver the right results and will help your phone start re-working within very less time.
Make your way through these solutions and tell us if you know any other method in the comment section.