The article is to show you how the best iPhone Music Manager – dr.fone import, export, delete and manage all songs on iPhone easily.
Many people like enjoying music to relax after heavy work. Thus they might download a large number of songs on their iPhones. However, the more songs are, the more difficult it will be to manage them. When you want to manage music on your iPhone, the first method you might think of is through iTunes.
However, when you connect and sync your iPhone with your iTunes, you will lose your precious music files on your iPhone. Hence you need to turn to certain third-party iPhone Music Manager tools for help.
Here is a professional iPhone Music Manager tool: dr.fone toolkit for iOS (for Windows & Mac users). We now provide you a free trial version of both the Windows version and Mac versions of iPhone Music Manager.
You can download them here to have a try. With the help of the special tool, you can transfer songs from your PC to your iPhone, transfer songs from your iPhone to iTunes and PC, and delete songs on your iPhone directly & easily.
Here I will take the iPhone Music Manager windows version as an example. Just follows me to experience the professional tool to manage music on iPhone. After downloading the tool, please install it on your PC and then run it.
Simple steps to manage music on iPhone!
Step 1: Connect iPhone to computer
Now, please connect your iPhone with computer via USB cable. Once your iPhone is connected with your computer, the iPhone Music Manager tool – dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS) will detect it immediately. You will then see your iPhone displayed in the starting window.
Step 2: Manage iPhone Music – Import Music to iPhone
Secondly, you will see button “Media” in the left column, just click it. Then please click “Music” to open the music management window. If you want to import music, please click the triangle under button “Add“. You can now choose either “Add File” or “Add Folder“. After selecting the songs you want, please import them.
Step 3: Manage iPhone Music – Transfer music easily
With the help of the iPhone Music Manager tool, you can transfer songs between two Apple devices: You can transfer music from iPhone/iPod/iPad (Air/Mini/Pro) easily. Just connect them with your computer. Click “Media” in the device that you want to export music and click “Music” in the media window. You will then see your music files. After select songs you like, you need to click the triangle under “Export“. When the drop-down list appears, please choose to export to your iPhone.
Step 4: Manage Music on iPhone & Export Music to iTunes/PC
You can export music to iTunes to your computer easily, too. Just click “Transfer Device Media to iTunes” in the starting window to export music.
In addition, you can choose songs in the music management window. Then click the triangle under “Export“. Just make a choice between “Export to PC” and “Export to iTunes“.
Step 5: Manage Music on iPhone to delete iPhone music in batch
Here is how to delete music files in batch: just choose songs that you want to delete, then click “Delete” button to delete them.
Step 6: Manage playlist on iPhone
You can click “Playlist” on the left side to reveal all playlists on your iPhone. Then you can edit them on your iPhone in an easy way.
- How to export iPhone playlist to iTunes: firstly please click the button “Playlist” on the left side and then you can select the playlist that you want to export to your iPhone, then just click “Export to” > “Export to iTunes Library” which is at the top of the window.
- How to create a new iPhone playlist: firstly please click the button “Add”, and then select “New Playlist” to name the name of the playlist.
- How to add songs to your playlist: firstly please click the button “Media” and choose “Music”, you will then be able to mark songs you want to add. Then please click the button “Add to Playlist” and locate a device.
- How to delete songs in a playlist: firstly you can double clicking a playlist to enter the playlist window, then please select songs you want to delete and click on the button “Delete” to delete them.
- How to delete playlist from iPhone: just select a playlist and then click the button “Delete”.
- How to edit playlist name on iPhone: firstly please right click the playlist and then select the rename of the file to name to playlist again.
Except music files, if you need to erase & clean up all other personal data from your iPhone permanently to protect yourself for re-sale, such as contacts, photos, messages, documents, and so on, you can switch to a professional iPhone Data Eraser tool – dr.fone – iOS Erase for help.