iPhone screen glitch is surely among the most annoying issues a user will face. If you are currently experiencing an iPhone glitch screen, you must be desperate to find a solution. Having realized the seriousness of this situation, we have composed this article with very effective solutions. So, continue reading and fix your iPhone to get back in business.
iPhone glitch screen is not the only issue you might experience when using a device. Each of those issues can occur due to various reasons. So, if you take the normal route, you will need to try different types of solutions. Also, you should spend some time in identifying the root cause of the issue. However, there are some fixes that can easily resolve all the issues with a couple of clicks. The only thing is that you need to download that tool to repair the iOS device. In this article, we explain those professional tools and the regular fixes for the use of our readers.
Part 1: Fix iPhone screen glitch faster and efficiently
In this section, we explain two excellent tools that can fix any issue, including the iPhone glitch screen. If you use this tool, you don’t have to waste your time in finding the reasons behind the issue. As long as the issue is not related to hardware, these tools can fix it in no time. Both these tools are from well-reputed developers in the industry, and they are known to be very safe. So, if you wish to save time & fix your iPhone in no time, try one of these tools.
Important: both tools mentioned in this section can fix your iOS device without causing any data loss!
1.1. Fix iPhone glitch screen with iMyFone Fixppo
iMyFone Fixppo is a very powerful tool that comprises various features to address issues related to iOS devices. It has a very smart algorithm to find the cause of the error in your device.
- Fixppo can fix any error related to your iOS system without causing any data loss.
- It even allows you to downgrade the existing iOS version and fix the potential errors.
- It can fix various issues, such as iPhone screen glitch, frozen iPhone, iPhone black screen, etc.
- One-click quick fix so it can fix if your device even if it is stuck in recovery mode.
- A very user-friendly platform that can be used easily even by novices as well;
- It supports even the latest devices and iOS versions.
Step to fix iPhone screen glitch
Please follow below guide to fix the iPhone screen glitch easily. Before proceeding to the steps, you should download and install iMyFone Fixppo on your computer.
- After launching Fixppo on your computer, you should choose “Standard Mode” from the available options.
- Usually, the software should be able to detect the device automatically. However, some devices may have complicated errors so that they won’t be recognized by the software. In that case, you should put the device in DFU/Recovery Mode. All you need is to follow the onscreen instructions provided, and you will achieve DFU/Recovery Mode.
- Now, the software will search and download the firmware for your iOS device. This process will be started as soon as the device is detected by the software. In addition to that, you can manually choose any firmware you prefer from the existing list.
- Once the firmware is downloaded, please click on the button labeled “Start.” Then, just wait for Fixppo to remove the glitches, and your device will be back in business.
It’s that simple!
Tenorshare ReiBoot is the other tool we introduce to fix all iOS-related errors. With this tool, you can fix over 50 iOS-related issues without necessarily causing any data loss. So, if you see any errors like iPhone ghost touching, iPhone Stuck in a boot loop or My iPhone won’t turn on (including iPhone screen glitch), you should try this tool.
Whenever you see an error notification on your iPhone, you can consider ReiBoot as a lifesaver. With that said, let’s take a look at the steps to fix the iPhone screen glitch using ReiBoot.
- First, you should start the process by downloading Tenoreshare ReiBoot on your PC. Then, get it installed and connect the faulty iPhone to the computer. Launch ReiBoot and on the system interface, choose “Repair Operating System.”
- Click on the option called “Fix Now.”
- You can see that ReiBoot is ready to download the firmware. You can choose “Browse” and select a path to save the firmware.
- Once the recovery software is completely downloaded, you can click on “Start Repair.”
Wait for a couple of minutes so the device will be repaired.
It is true that the above options are not official. However, they are very reliable and efficient so that you can use them without any issue.
Also, let’s learn more about how to fix the iPhone grey screen issue effortlessly.
Part 2: Other ways to fix iPhone glitch screen
Here are the other ways you can try to fix this issue. These issues may not be as effective as the methods we have already explained in the previous section. However, you may still give them a try.
2.1. Perform a force restart
Many minor glitches can be resolved with a simple force restart. So, let’s try to fix your iPhone glitch screen with a force restart as a basic solution.
The way the force restart is performed varies depending on the model of the iPhone.
For iPhone 8 and newer versions
- A quick press and release Volume Up;
- Do the same with Volume Down.
- Press and hold the side button to see the Apple logo.
iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- Press and hold Volume and Side buttons for 10 seconds.
- Release them once you see the Apple logo.
iPhone 6S and older models
- Press and hold Home and Top/Side buttons for 10 seconds.
- Release them once the Apple logo appears.
2.2. Charge the iPhone to fix iPhone screen glitch
If you have an iPhone glitch screen, say, black or a blank screen, see if the battery is OK. You can charge the battery and see if the problem is resolved. If the battery doesn’t charge, you should take it to an Apple store and fix it.
2.3. Reset the network settings
Resetting the network might fix some errors associated with the screen glitches. If you perform a reset, you can clear the current cellular and Wi-Fi network settings. Mentioned below is how to do it.
- Go to “Settings” & then tap on “General.”
- Select the option called “Reset” and then choose “Reset Network Settings.”
- You can then tap on “Reset Network Settings.” If prompted, provide the passcode.
2.4. Reset all Settings on your iOS device
You can use the option “Reset All Settings” if you want to put the device back to factory settings. This option can fix some issues that are caused due to the customization you may have performed. Mentioned below are the steps to follow to “Reset All Settings.”
- Go to “Settings” and choose “General.”
- Choose “Reset” and select “Reset Network Settings.”
- Provide the passcode if prompted.
2.5. Update the iOS
You can update your iOS and see if the glitches are gone. In fact, some glitches can occur just because your iOS device is running with an outdated iOS. So, the best way to overcome this issue is by updating the existing iOS. Many iPhone users say that they were managed to overcome various issues simply by performing an iOS update. Although the results may not be guaranteed, it’s a trick worth trying. In fact, you can perform this solution either through iTunes or Wi-Fi.
Update iOS through Wireless connection
- Be sure that your faulty iOS device has enough battery. If not, you should connect it to a power outlet.
- Connect the same device to a Wi-Fi connection as well.
- Now, go to “Settings” and choose “General.” Then, go to “Software Update.”
- Tap on the “Download and Install” option.
- Now, you can either tap on “Install.” If not, you can simply tap on “Later” and choose “Install Tonight” or “Remind Me Later.” If you choose the latter option, you’ll get a reminder later on. If you choose “Install Tonight,” the device will update automatically during the same night. So, the choice is up to you.
- If prompted, enter the passcode.
Update iOS through iTunes
- First, you must update the iTunes to its latest version.
- Now, please connect your iPhone to the same computer.
- Launch iTunes on the computer and select the device.
- Tap on the “Download and Install” option.
- Once the left sidebar appears, click on the option called “Summary.”
- Then, click on the option called “Check for Update.”
- Click on “Download and Update” so the process will begin.
- Enter the passcode if prompted.
2.5. Restore your device to Factory Settings
If none of the above options have worked for you, the last option is to reset it. You can reset your iOS device to its factory settings to get rid of many issues. However, the problem is that it loses all the data stored on your phone. So, it is highly recommended to create a backup of all the data before proceeding to this step. Restoring the device to factory settings to fix the iPhone glitch screen can be done in two ways.
Restore your iOS device wirelessly
- Create a backup of your device (you may use a special tool like iMyFone iTransor to do it).
- Go to “Settings” and choose the option called “General.” Then, choose “Reset.”
- Tap on the option called “Erase All Content and Settings.”
- Enter the passcode if prompted.
- Tap on “Erase iPhone” once prompted to confirm the action.
- Enter the Apple ID credentials to verify the process.
- Now, the device will be restored, and it will start with fresh performance.
Restore your iOS device through iTunes
- Connect your iOS device to the computer.
- Launch iTunes and select the device (the icon that appears as a phone).
- Click on the option called “Summary.”
- Click on “Restore iPhone.” Once the warning prompts, click on “Restore.”
- Now, the device will be restored, so you will have to wait for a while. At the completion of the restoration, the device will perform like a brand-new one.
As you can notice, there are several different ways to address the iPhone screen glitch. You can use one of the professional tools we have mentioned if you prefer convenience and speed. If not, you can try the other fixes as well. Before trying any of the other fixes, it is better to back up your data as a safety measure. If you know better ways to fix the iPhone glitch screen, please share your experience with us.