For many reasons, you may lose your important files, such as videos, photos, music and more. Here is to show you how to extract & retrieve your iTunes Backup for Android phone or tablet, such as Samsung Galaxy S9 (Plus) in an easy way. You will find the article very useful when encountering the following conditions:
- Delete files on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch by accident.
- Lost your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Switch to a new Nokia or Android phone and want to save the old files
- Lost files on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch after the jailbreak
- More other reasons that need to extract files from your phone
Method to Extract & Retrieve iTunes Backup Data for Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8, S7
Due to the security issue, you cannot choose the data you want to extract directly from your iTunes backup. Thus, you can only restore all data to your phone, including the ones you don't need at all. Here I recommend you a professional third party tool – dr.fone – Backup&Restore (Android), which enables you to extract all contacts, call logs, media files from iTunes backup for you to Samsung Galaxy Phone directly through the program.
Features of the dr.fone – Backup&Restore (Android):
- Retrieve iTunes or iCloud backup files in an easy way.
- Sync iCloud contacts to Android & access iCloud from Android, transfer iCloud Photos to Android.
- Transfer files including SMS, photos, videos, music and more other files in one click.
- Works well with devices such as Samsung, Moto, Huawei, OnePlus, Sony and more.
- Support all carriers – AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon, or Sprint.
Here are Steps for you to Extract iTunes backup data to Samsung by dr.fone – Backup&Restore:
Step 1. To start with, please install the program on your computer and run it to bring up the starting window. You can now download a free trial version to have a try before purchasing it. Here is the Windows version as an example.
Step 2. In the starting window of the program, please turn to the mode “Backup & Restore” and then click the button “Restore“. You will then see “Restore from iTunes Backup” on the Left. You will then see the restoring window.
Step 3. You can see all backup files on your iTunes are displayed in the left side. Just choose one and click “View” And choose/retrieve iTunes backup files you need. If you want to extract contacts from your iTunes backup, please keep contacts checked and then click the button “Restore to Device” to Android Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6.
Please connect your Android Samsung Galaxy Phone to computer via a USB cable. The program will start to detect your device In the new dialog box that pops up, select the desired Samsung device, and click “Continue” to confirm restoring iTunes backup to Samsung.
After extracting files from iTunes backup to your Android Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6, you can switch to dr.fone – Android Transfer to manage all your Android files on computer easily, including photo stream, camera roll, messages, contacts, notes, voice memo, call history and more. dr.fone – Transfer(Android) is a professional iTunes for Android. Just learn more about it.