My Samsung account login processing failed several times, and I wonder if anyone can assist me. I started to experience this error a couple of days ago, and until then, it worked fine. What is the best method to overcome this? A simplified solution is preferred!
As we have noticed, the above is a common question in many help forums. Recently, we noticed many queries about this matter from many users.
However, the good news is that there is nothing to fret about. It is all about following the guidelines explained in this article.
You own a Samsung smartphone entitles you to create a personal Samsung account. It allows you to check the status of the account. Then, you can maintain the profile on both mobile and desktop devices.
However, some customers have reported receiving the error “Samsung account login processing failed” on their devices.
Various factors can cause the account login processing failure issue on Samsung phones. It is always possible that an issue occurred during firmware or even system upgrades. A conflicting app might cause it. If not, you could have come across it after doing factory resets.
How to Fix Samsung Account Login Processing Failed Error?
Remedies for the error Samsung account login processing failed are at hand if you’ve lately run across this problem. You may try each approach individually to determine which one works best for you.
PS: if you are experiencing the issues like failing to obtain the IP address, here are the top solutions for you.
Solution 1: Restart the Device if You Experience Samsung Account Processing Failed
Restarting your Android smartphone can help clear up any temporarily stored files that will cause the issue. Keep pressing and holding the power button on the respective Samsung device to restart it.
To begin again, use the Restart button. Restart the Samsung Accounts once you’ve waited for it to finish.
Solution 2: Clear Cache in the Galaxy App to Fix Samsung Account Login Processing Failed
So, the second option is to clear the cache in your device’s Galaxy app. This specific method can be used to clear errors on any app. In other words, clearing the cache of any app is necessary in a timely manner to avoid errors.
With that said, let’s go ahead and learn how to clear cache in this app.
- First, you should open Settings on the faulty Samsung device.
- After that, please open the option called Applications Manager.
- And select Galaxy App.
- Then, you can go to the Storage option to proceed.
- Tap on the option called Clear Cache.
That’s it. You can try this method if you experience a Samsung account login processing failed error on your device.
Solution 3: Force Stop All the Other Applications That Are Currently Running
Sometimes, a “Samsung account processing failed” error can appear due to another running app. If that’s the case with your device, you only need to force-stop that app.
Many errors can occur when plenty of apps are running on your device simultaneously. So, let’s go ahead and learn how to do it.
Although this is a very simple process, we intend to explain it to the benefit of novice users.
- First of all, please launch the Settings app on your device.
- After that, you should go to the option called Applications Manager.
- Then, you should check the app that might be causing trouble. In most cases, this is the heaviest app installed on your smartphone.
- Now, you should tap on the button labeled Force Stop.
- After that, you can restart the device.
- Then, you can check if the Samsung account processing failed error is persisting.
Solution 4: Remove and Insert the SIM Once Again
Your SIM might also be at blame for the problem. In certain cases, removing and re-inserting the same SIM might assist in restoring the device’s ability to communicate.
- Firstly, turn off the Samsung phone.
- Remove your SIM card from the phone’s rear by opening the panel.
- Connect your phone to WiFi after switching it on.
- Provide the credentials to sign in to the Samsung account and then proceed.
- Sync the account when you’ve completed the previous step.
- Insert the SIM card once again and then reboot.
Solution 5: Use a Web Browser Instead of the App to Login to the Samsung Account
If Samsung account processing fails when you use the app, you can consider using a web browser. Sometimes, you can easily log into that app. So, just go ahead and follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- First, you should open any web browser of your preference on your PC. Then, you should go to the following URL. https://account.samsung.com/membership/intro
- After that, you can see the space to log into your Samsung account.
- Once that is done, you can start checking the features of the Samsung account. You can now open the Samsung app on your mobile device. If you can open the app, that’s it. However, if the problem persists, you can simply go to the settings app on the phone.
- Then, you should launch its Lock Screen & Security.
- Tap on the option called Secure Lock Settings.
- When you are under the option called Local Network & Security, you will see a toggle option. Just choose to disable it.
- Now, you should open the same browser.
- Afterward, you can go to the Help Content page to proceed.
- Then, you are supposed to choose 1:1 Enquiry.
- Just sign in to the Samsung account again.
- Now, you should launch Galaxy Apps on the device to move to the next step.
- Sign in providing credentials as you would normally do.
- Now, you should go to the Samsung account again.
- Go to the option called Settings and then access the account.
This should fix Samsung account login processing failed error.
Solution 6: Reset the Password of Your Samsung Account
If none of the options have worked so far, you can consider resetting the password of the Samsung account. If your Samsung account login processing failed has occurred due to a password error, this will help.
Mentioned below is what you should do to reset the password of the Samsung account.
- First, you should go to the following link. You can use any web browser to accomplish this. https://account.samsung.com/membership/intro
- At this point, you should not sign in to the account. Instead, you should simply click on the Find ID/Reset Password option.
- Now, you can choose the option called Reset Password.
- Then, you should enter the respective email address. After that, you can hit the option called Next.
- You will receive a link to reset the account in your email.
- Then, click on that link and reset the password.
- That’s it. Wait at least 24 hours and sign in to the Samsung account to proceed.
So, those are the options you should try if your Samsung account login processing fails. Which solution worked for you? Please let us know.