Performing a Samsung J3 bypass Google account with computer can be a pretty challenging task for many users. However, with the assistance of the correct tool and guidance, you can easily get it done without much trouble. So, here, let’s see how to do it correctly with a couple of different methods.
Well, as of today, pretty much every individual holds a smartphone. That is used for both professional and personal uses. However, when the Gmail account is forgotten, it will prevent you from working as it brings FRP lock. However, there are some special ways to get this issue fixed, and mentioned below are the most effective ways. In other words, in this article, we explain how to perform “Samsung J3 bypass Google account with computer“.
Method 1: Samsung J3 bypass Google account with computer using Lockwiper (Android)
If you want to perform a Samsung J3 bypass Google account with computer, Lockwiper (Android) is an excellent option. Regardless of the J3 series you use, Lockwiper is capable of doing a great job for you. In fact, this is a highly recommended solution that can solve this issue. This tool can eliminate both locked mobile screens or even bypass FRP without confusion.
It is true that there are plenty of ways for a user to get his mobile device locked. The purpose of locking the device is to ensure safety. However, if you have forgotten any of those passcodes, PINs, or passwords, you can use LockWiper (Android).
Now, please find the most notable features associated with LockWiper (Android).
- It can bypass the Google verification code if you have forgotten the credentials of the Google account.
- It allows you to get rid of the previous account for which the device is currently registered.
- You can register the same device with a new Google account and start fresh with the device.
- It gives full access to your mobile device with the activation of all the available features.
- This highly efficient tool has a very convenient user-interface, even for novice users. You don’t have to use any technical skills to get rid of this lock.
- Your screen locks such as PIN, pattern, and fingerprints will be unlocked on Android devices and tablets.
Below is simple guide to perform “Samsung J3 bypass Google account with computer”.
- First, you should download the application and then get it installed on the PC. Then, you should choose the option called “Remove Google Lock (FRP).”
- Once you have done that, use a USB cable and attach the device to the same PC.
- Now, you should allow the application to prepare a suitable data package so you can download that.
- At the completion of the download of the software, you should extract the package. After that, you should make sure that you do the same with the Firmware package as well.
- At the completion of the extraction, you will see that the application starts to unlock the device.
- You should now allow the process to be completed and re-access the device.
- Now, wait for a couple of minutes so the device will get unlocked.
That’s it. You will see that the device is up and running with all the features.
If you do a little bit of research, you will be able to find plenty of bypass tools. The developers of these tools claim that they can bypass your FRP lock and gain access. Not all the tools will perform equally, however. Moreover, some of those tools will even do more harm than good. Some of them may even contain malware, as well. So, it is important to do some research before choosing a tool to bypass your FRP. We have found two reliable tools, according to our research. One is mentioned above as method one, and the other one is mentioned here. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the tool we emphasize in this section of the article.
Like the previous one, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android has a special tool with very impressive options. You can use this tool and unlock the device without any trouble. This software allows you to access all the features of the Android device once it is unlocked. In this part, let’s explain how to use this tool without any difficulty.
What are the benefits associated with 4ukey for Android?
Well, this could be the most important question asked by any user before downloading this tool. To make it clear, we will list down some of the key benefits.
- This tool allows you to remove the FRP as well as the screen lock permanently.
- This tool allows you to access all the features of the device without any restriction.
- You can use it to remove the Samsung account from the device, and you don’t need any credentials.
Using 4uKey for Android to remove FRP lock
Now that you know the capacity of this software let’s learn how to use it. In fact, using this software is very convenient. Even if you are a novice to Android, this tool will get the job done without much effort. So, please follow the below simple guide to get your device unlocked.
Please note that this process will remove all the data on your Android device. So, you should make sure that you create a backup of those data before bypassing the device.
- First, you should install the software on a PC. After that, you should launch the software as well. Then, please connect the faulty device to the same PC using a reliable, undamaged USB cable. After that, please choose the option called “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” on the interface.
- Now, you should press on the option called “Next” and then fill in the blanks that appear. These blanks will require the information about your device, so make sure that you enter them correctly. If you make any misstate, you will see that the process fails. So, be sure to get it done patiently.
- Now, you should enter the device into its recovery mode.
- After entering the device information without making any mistake, you should hit the “Next” button. It appears in green color. Once you have done that, you can see that the program detects the firmware package. Then, the account deletion will get started. This process will take a couple of minutes. All you have to do is to be patient.
Method 3: Samsung J3 bypass Google account with computer using OTG cable
In this method, we explain how to bypass the Google verification process through the OTG cable. In addition to that, you should get a flash drive to unlock the Google account. Below, we explain a step-by-step procedure to unlock the device.
- First, you should download an OTG connector.
- You should download the APK file on https://frpbypass.download/. Save it on a flash drive.
- Now, you should connect the flash drive using the mobile device, which has the FRP lock.
- Then, you should tap on the APK file to get it installed. Then, if the installation is prevented, you should allow it. To do that, please go to Settings & allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
- You should now click on the popup with which you will see the screen of the mobile.
- Then, install the application that is already downloaded on the flash drive you have.
- At the completion of the installation, you will see a window that appears as a setting application. Then, you will see an option called “Factory Reset and Reset.” Then, you should tap on the options.
- Once the phone is Reset, you will be able to create a new Gmail account. As a result, you can enjoy all the features with it.
Potential drawbacks associated with this method
- It is compulsory to have an OTG cable to use this method and unlock the device. Otherwise, you cannot install the application.
- The APK file may not work on some devices, and there is a risk for bricking.
- It is a pretty complicated process and may differ on different Android versions.
Bypassing FRP through an online method
Some individuals don’t want to install third-party tools to bypass FRP. In this case, you can utilize an online tool. There are several tools to provide this service. Although they are not as reliable as the first two methods we have mentioned, you can consider them tools. If you want to perform this method, you should provide them with the IMEI number. They will bypass the FRP and let you use the device again.
Drawbacks of online methods
- Some of these methods may come with hidden fees or extra payments and end up making them expensive.
- They are not quick, and you will even have to wait for a couple of days or months.
- Some of those services are scams and may take your money away.
So, those are the methods you can try to Samsung J3 bypass Google account with computer. As mentioned before, the first two methods are the best for your device. They are reliable, fast, and efficient. Also, they don’t take your data away. You can use any of those two and get your device’s FRP unlocked easily. They don’t make your data vulnerable to third-parties. If you know better ways of bypassing FRP, please let us know.