If you are a Samsung J7 user and you are having a hard time unlocking the Samsung J7 Google account bypass, then there is a solution that you can use to fix Samsung J7 FRP bypass error on your phone without having to delete all of your data. The latest Samsung galaxy J series features an advanced model of security protocol. That is why it can get very hard for anyone to unlock the Samsung J7 FRP bypass Google account.
Let’s focus the task in hand here, which is FRP unlock. This can happen due to various reasons. Some accidents will lock your phone by automated FRP. Before we take a strong dive into how you are going to Samsung J7 Google account bypass, first, we have to know what an FRP is? And how does it improve the overall phone that we use every single day?
Samsung J7 FRP Lock
Basically, FRP lock protects the factory reset setting. Only you will have the right to reset your phone; others can’t. Once the FRP is activated on the phone, it will block your galaxy J7after factory reset. It will only unlock if you enter the Google ID and the password. If you don’t want to follow all these steps, tp kist unlock your phone. There is a way you can do that. Is by removing the Google FRP before the factory reset. But many users go straight into the factory reset without thinking about the Google FRP. This would lock your phone up, and you won’t be able to use it any further.
It also should be noted here, that you should enter the Google id that you had on the phone before the reset. Your Galaxy J7 won’t see the new Google ID as the right way to unlock your phone. These is new Google features introduced by Google in the newer Android version to keep the phone safe. But sometimes people lock themselves because nobody expects anybody to know basically every notion about the smartphone to use it. If you are looking for a way to Samsung J7 FRP unlock without resorting to losing any data in the process.
Samsung J7 Google Account Bypass
Then this article is just the type you need to push the FRP to unlock out of your phone. Below you are going to see plenty of methods that would help you accomplish what you set out to do. Just follow the steps of the methods mentioned below to fix the problem. You need to follow all the steps, if a method doesn’t seem to fix the problem that you have in your hand, then switch to another method.
Recommend Method: Samsung J7 FRP Unlock via 4uKey for Android in 1-Click.
This is the fastest way to perform your Samsung J7 Google Account Bypass, as Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is a professional tool for any Android unlock with high ranking on the Google search engines. It can remove any formats of your Samsung screen lock. As long as you have made a full backup of your smartphone, then no data will be lost.
The detailed guide to performing Samsung J7 FRP Bypass via 4uKey:
Step 1. Download and launch Tenorshare 4uKey for Android and connect Samsung J7 to your PC. Then select the option of ‘Remove Screen Lock’ option.
Step 2. Just click on the ‘Start’ button to perform Samsung J7 FRP Unlock.
Step 3. To remove the lock screen, please click Yes.
Step 4. Great, the job is done by 4uKey now.
Method 1: Samsung J7 FRP bypass using OTG
If you are not familiar with the OTG cable, it is basically a cable that gets attached to the phone’s USB port that would allow you to use USB drives, keyboard, HDD on it. Here, we will use OTG to fix the Samsung J7 FRP bypass error on your phone. To use this method, follow the steps below to make it happen on your phone.
- First, you have to download an APK file from https://androidhost.org/3959z.
- Then after a successful download, copy the file into a USB drive or flash drive.
- Connect OTG cable to your phone. Stick the flash drive at the other end of the USB cable.
- Once you have plugged in your USB drive, it would allow you to see the flash drive on your file manager. That means the OTG is working on your phone.
- Now you need to make your way to the download folder, or wherever you copied that APK file on your drive.
- Now you need to tap the file to install it on your phone. If you have never run an app that belongs to an unknown source, you will definitely get an error on the installation. But you can change it from the setting option on the phone.
- After installation, click on ‘Open.’ Then go to the device’s setting. And hit ‘Back up and reset‘ to bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung J7.
Method 2: Using Sidesync APK for Samsung J7 FRP bypass
Here is another app that you can use if you can’t be bothered having an OTG cable and flash drive to Samsung J7 FRP unlock your device. One of the best things about SideSync that it is an official app developed by Samsung itself. This app allows you to sync your phone to your laptop. After you install this app on your computer or laptop, you can connect your Samsung device to it. You don’t have to go through manual settings to make that happen; you can without shoving your head in the setting option.
Please follow up to remove the Samsung J7 FRP lock.
- First, you need to download the side sync app on your computer. You can find that on the Samsung official page.
- Now you need to connect your J7 with your computer VIA USB data cable.
- After the phone gets detected by the system, you would get a pop-up message saying to verify your account.
- Here you will have to select Google Chrome to continue.
- After launching the chrome on your phone, visit the link to open one drive page.
- Just simply got to – https://goo.gl/iao0ya and download the Google varication tool APK file in your device.
- Now download a file manager in your device and install it. It is recommended to download the ES file Explorer on your phone.
- With the ES file Explorer, you can now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone, which will be stored inside of the download folder in your local drive.
- Here you have to install the APK file on your phone. If you see any error blocking your installation, just allow the installation of unknown sources in your settings app.
- Now once installed, launch the app. Here look for the Google Account Manager.
- Select the ‘Type Email and password‘ option. This will open up a window on chrome, where you can add your Google ID and password.
- That’s it; after this, you would have the Samsung J7 Google account bypass successfully without resetting it.
Method 3: Samsung J7 FRP bypass with Quickshortcut Maker
Here we are going to use QuickShortcutMaker to unlock the FRP on a J7 phone. Just follow the simple instruction mentioned to achieve just that.
- While setting up the J7, wait for the Google verification page.
- When it asks you to enter your phone number or email id, type any text that you want. Select the text; here, you will see the option of Cut, Copy, Select All, and right next to select all, you will see a triple dot icon. Click on it, and then choose the assist option.
- Deny the assistance, just tap on the Google search bar.
- Here, you have to look for the APK file of the Google account manager and download it. And also look for QuickShortcutMaker. Install these apps.
- Open the Google account manager after installing it. Do the same thing with QuickShortcutMaker.
- After installing the app, launch the Google account manager, input your email id and password to sign in to your phone.
- That’s it if that doesn’t help with your Samsung J7 FRP bypass, then follow the next method to do so.
Also, let’s see how to perform the ADB FRP bypass process here.
Method 4: Samsung J7 FRP unlock iMyFone LockWiper
If you don’t want to rummage your head through all the settings options, downloading it and restarting your phone type in a text .then choose iMyFone LockWiper (Android) to solve your problem. The software carries an immense amount of features not only to help with your FRP lock problem on your phone, but it is also capable of removing any problem that you are having on your phone in an instant. You will not lose any data in progress.
One of the best things about this software is that it’s easier to understand even for any beginner. You don’t have to be a computer-savvy person to decode all the information. Anybody can pick up the software and use it as they like. All the windows in this software feature easier to navigation designs so that nobody would get lost looking for a feature in the device.
To use this software on your ‘Samsung J7 FRP unlock’ problem on your phone. Use iMyFone LockWiper (Android) to fix it.
Just follow up to make that happen on your phone.
- First, you need to connect your device to your pc. Install iMyFone LockWiper (Android) on your computer.
- After installing iMyFone LockWiper on your computer, open the software up. Here you will see two options on the screen.
- Choose the Remove Google Lock (FRP). Click on the start button to continue the process.
- Here you need to enter your phone’s brand name and the name of the device after that press Next.
- In this section, you need to enter more information about your phones, such as Device PDA, Country, and Carrier service details.
- This will start downloading the data package that belongs to your device. After downloading, click on start to extract.
- After that, allow USB debugging and OEM Unlock your phone. Take the phone into downloading mode, and download the firmware package. Then click Start to Extract.
- After the firmware extraction, your phone will be ready to open up as the FRP locked would be fixed.
Avoid FRP Lock-on
Here are some of the tips that you can use to make sure you don’t lock up your phone. There some methods you can try to avoid your phone being locked by FRP.
- The first would be to remove the Google account from your Samsung J7. If you manage to forget the Google information at least, you would be able to open your phone up. And if you are using your phone to bare minimal usage, then you don’t need a Google app at the background of the phone.
- If you want to use a Google account on your phone because you need everything, Google has to offer in your daily life. Then consider backing up all the information, so you can have access to all the information whenever you need it.
Following all the methods mentioned above will help you fix the Samsung J7 FRP unlock error on your phone. As you know, the error can be really annoying after a while. As you won’t be able to unlock your phone because of the Google FRP lock. But if you follow all the instructions that are written under the methods. Then you will have no time cracking the code to Samsung J7 FRP unlock solution method. If a method doesn’t work out, switch to the next one to see if it makes any changes. If it does, then good, then if it doesn’t move onto the next until you find the right solution.