Samsung mobiles feature the inbuilt ability for paying bills on the go through Samsung Pay. Generally, your card information is stored on your smartphone so that you do not have to carry the cards all around. For paying bills, users just have to bring their devices close to POS machines. So, all this seems easy and nice until you come across the error ‘Samsung Pay not working‘ on your device. Undoubtedly, your smartphone would not warn you ahead of it occurs, and thus, you become frustrated due to ill-preparation.
Instead of staying confused, it is best to try out some effective solutions to get rid of this annoying problem. So, let’s discuss some of the best solutions for resolving the ‘Samsung Pay not working‘ error on Samsung S8/S9/S10 and other models.
Part 1: Reasons for the ‘Samsung Pay Not Working’ Error
There are various reasons why you come across the ‘Samsung Pay not working’ issue on your Samsung device out of nowhere. Behind this problem, there could be some possible reasons, which are listed below!
- If your smartphone is new, the application’s custom version may notify you about updating the recent version. However, when you try updating Samsung Pay, it might not be fruitful.
- Samsung Pay might not function when you make errors while entering the debit or credit card information.
- The smartphone software might have issues that could result in the ‘Samsung Pay not working’ error.
- When you visit the Play Store for downloading Samsung Pay, you will discover that your device is not compatible.
- A number of Samsung Galaxy S10 users complain that the Samsung Pay application is not compatible with their devices.
Besides, if you are looking for the best way to fix Touch Screen Not Working On Samsung, this is just for you.
Part 2: How to Resolve ‘Samsung Pay Not Working’
If you like to resolve the ‘Samsung Pay not working’ error, there are lots of solutions available out there. So, have a look at some of these effective solutions below!
1. Samsung Official Tips for Fixing ‘Samsung Pay Not Working’
One can try various solutions if you find that the problem is not that much worse. So, here are several solutions that you can try.
Restart your device
When users restart their device, they can try freeing up some memory space on their device. This could be the reason what is stopping your application from working. To fix this issue:
- Press the power tab
- Find ‘Restart‘ from the listed options you come across your display
- Just wait for your device to the booth and use the application again
Remove and re-enter the card details on Samsung Pay
One could use this solution if you find that you have put in incorrect card details, or the Samsung Pay passcode is not working. In this situation, follow the steps given below.
- Open the Samsung Pay application on your phone and choose the Debit/Credit card menu
- Discover the card of which the details are inaccurate and choose it. After it, select ‘More Options‘ and remove that card.
- Wait for a few minutes and re-enter the card information carefully without committing an error.
Reset Samsung Pay
If you think that the application itself is causing the problem, then try to reset Samsung Pay immediately. One requires to get rid of the application data for effecting the reset. Go through the following steps!
- Visit Settings and select ‘App Manager.’
- Discover and select ‘Samsung Pay‘ from the list
- Select ‘Storage‘ and then, ‘Clear Data‘ for completing the procedure
Upgrade the smartphone to the recent OS
If the operating system is outdated or too low, users may begin having problems with Samsung Pay. If the application’s swipe up is not working, then follow the procedure below for updating the phone’s operating system to make sure that you can employ Samsung App hassle-free.
- Go to the menu ‘Settings‘ and click on ‘About Phone.’
- Choose ‘System Updates‘ and allow a few minutes for your phone to look for available updates
- Update the device using the present option
Verify that Time and Date Settings are correct
Several applications do not work, while time and date on the phone are inaccurate. One such application is Samsung Pay. Resolve the time and date issues and then, check if it works.
- Visit the menu ‘Settings‘ and click on ‘Date & Time.’
- Slide on display for the auto date and time update
Contact Samsung Support Centre
After trying all the above solutions, if you are still facing the ‘Samsung Pay not working’ error, then you should contact the Samsung support team. If your phone is still under warranty, then the company will replace your device if it defers all solutions.
2. Fix ‘Samsung Pay Fingerprint Not Working’ Through ReiBoot
Most of the time, Android applications malfunction because of broken firmware. This problem can even occur with Samsung Pay. If that’s the case with you, it is best to go with ReiBoot for Android for fixing firmware problems. This application fixes all problems and makes all applications to work perfectly well. ReiBoot helps you in fixing all issues related to Android and is compatible with all Samsung smartphones. Thus, you can resolve the problem ‘Samsung Pay not working’ using this repair tool.
Special Features of ReiBoot:
- ReiBoot works with all Android devices running on version 2.0 or later irrespective of the manufacturer.
- One can download ReiBoot for Android free of cost. There’s a Pro version available for this application.
- This application is skilled in handling diverse phone reboot modes.
- ReiBoot’s user interface is very simple, and thus, anyone could use this tool hassle-free.
- This tool solves over 50 Android system problems, such as Samsung Pay not working, app crashing, and other problems related to software.
Steps to use ReiBoot for fixing ‘Samsung Pay not working’:
If Samsung Pay is not working on your device, you should try ReiBoot as the last option after trying out the solutions listed above. So, resolve this problem using the following steps.
Step 1: Download ReiBoot from the official website of Tenorshare on your system. Once downloaded, install, and launch the program. Next, connect your device to the system using a USB cable through USB debugging mode. After this, tap on ‘Repair Android System.’
Step 2: Wait for a while until you come across a prompt. Tap on ‘Repair Now‘ to continue.
Step 3: See if your Samsung model is there on the dropdown menu. Next, make sure to enter the device details accurately.
Step 4: Once you have selected the device information, the application will begin downloading the firmware package.
Step 5: Select ‘Repair Now‘ to repair your device after the firmware has been installed on the system.
Part 3: Best Solution to Fix ‘Samsung Pay Not Working’
No matter what the reason behind ‘Samsung Pay not working’ is, the best solution for fixing this problem is through iMyFone Fixppo for Android. This application helps you to eliminate the ‘Samsung Pay not working’ issue hassle-free.
Unique characteristics of iMyFone Fixppo (Android):
- iMyFone Fixppo is a great tool that one can use for fixing all types of Android system issues.
- The application works well with all Samsung tablets and phones.
- Fixppo for Android features the fastest repairing rate and also a 100% success rate as compared to other competitors.
Steps to resolve ‘Samsung Pay not working’ via iMyFone Fixppo:
If you want to fix ‘Samsung Pay not working’ on your smartphone in a simple way, then go through the following steps.
Step 1: Launch iMyFone Fixppo for Android on your system and tap on the ‘Start’ tab from its home interface. Before you begin fixing the problem, you have to download an appropriate firmware version. In order to do so, type your Samsung device information and select all options accurately. Once done, tap on ‘Download Firmware.’
Step 2: Now, connect the smartphone to the system. Users have to enter the download mode on their devices before beginning to resolve the issue.
Step 3: Once you have entered the download mode, all issues like ‘Samsung Pay not working‘ will be fixed with the help of this repair tool. Next, your phone will start again after the procedure gets over.
If you like to try this application, do not hesitate to download the free version of iMyFone for Android. This application will resolve all system problems on your device.
Part 4: Resolve Firmware Corruption using dr.fone – System Repair (Android)
If the methods mentioned above do not work, then it shows that the problem is with the firmware of your device and its OS. In that case, you have to repair your Samsung device for getting the system functioning for running Samsung Pay properly.
Fortunately, it could be done swiftly using a professional tool like dr.fone – System Repair (Android). It is a great recovery program for Android, which fixes all kinds of errors linked to Android firmware. This repair tool makes sure that all applications on your device run effectively and properly.
Special Features of dr.fone – System Repair (Android):
- Millions of people trust this software across the globe.
- dr.fone supports more than 1000 Android devices, carrier variations, and models.
- It features a user-friendly interface.
- The success rate of this repair tool is the highest.
- It fixes any firmware issue that you experience on your Samsung device.
Steps to resolve ‘Samsung Pay not working’:
To fix ‘Samsung Pay not working,’ Samsung users can follow some simple steps as listed below. Using these steps, they can fix the problem effectively.
Step 1: Visit the Wondershare official website and install dr.fone – System Repair (Android) tool on your Windows or Mac system. After installing the program, launch the software.
Step 2: Next, connect your phone to the device using a lightning cable. Once connected, choose ‘Repair‘ and then tap on the ‘Start‘ tab for starting the procedure.
Step 3: Using dropdown menus, fill up all the boxes to make sure all the details about your phone, such as carrier, model, and brand, are correct. Tap on ‘Next‘ after that.
Step 4: Next, put your Samsung device into Download Mode after following the instructions displayed on the screen. The procedure could be different for different models. Thus, clearly follow the onscreen directions.
Step 5: Now, tap on ‘Next‘ and wait for the repairing procedure to end. The time differs depending on your device model as well as the operating system of your device. Ensure that your device stays connected all the time.
Step 6: dr.fone – System Repair (Android) will then install the firmware package onto your Samsung device automatically.
Once the repair procedure is over, you will be notified about disconnecting your device. Now, you can reinstall Samsung Pay and begin using this application without facing the ‘Samsung Pay not working’ error.
Samsung Pay comes with a huge number of upgrades, which are perfect for different versions of Samsung device models. If you come across the ‘Samsung Pay not working’ problem, you need to try out some Samsung official tips for fixing this problem. If no use, then you can go for system repair tools like ReiBoot for Android, dr.fone – System Repair (Android), and iMyFone Fixppo for Android. Use these applications only when the other methods do not work.
If your Samsung device is still within the warranty period, then you should go to the Samsung support team before going for system repair tools. Otherwise, use these repair tools and get rid of the annoying ‘Samsung Pay not working‘ problem effectively.