As we all know, Samsung phone and iPhone are based on Android OS and iOS respectively, which makes it difficult to share data between a Samsung phone and an iPhone. However, you just got your new iPhone and really want to transfer your all your contacts/videos/messages/music/photos on old Samsung phone to it. What should you do? Well, if you are being stuck in this question, you are just at the right place since this article is going to show you how to extract data from Samsung phone to iPhone 7/6S+/6S/6+/6/5S/5C/5 in an easy way.
To solve your problem, you need a powerful third-party Samsung to iPhone 7/6S/6/5S/5C/5 data transfer tool. On the top of our recommended list, dr.fone – Phone Transfer is doubtlessly your best choice. With this excellent data transfer tool, you can transfer photos, music, videos, text messages and contacts on Samsung phone or accounts, to your new iPhone effortlessly without losing any data. What you need to do is to download this data transfer tool and launch it on your computer. Then follow the guide below.
Part 1: Ensure the data that are allowed to transfer from Samsung to iPhone by dr.fone – Switch
There are four types of data that are supported to be moved from Samsung phone or tablet to iPhone. Just check them as follows.
- Contacts: You are able to transfer contacts on Samsung phone or on your accounts from Samsung to iPhone.
- Music/videos: dr.fone – Switch empowers you to copy videos and songs on Samsung device to iPhone.
- SMS: Within one click, you can move all SMS from your Samsung phone to iPhone.
- Photos: This data transfer tool supports syncing not only photos, but also albums from Samsung to iPhone.
Part 2: Steps of extracting files from Samsung to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6+/6/5S/5C/5
Step 1: Install this data transfer tool and run it
After downloading, install and run the dr.fone on your computer. Then the main window will show up. Next, use two USB cables to connect both your Samsung phone and iPhone, like iPhone X/8, with the computer simultaneously. Once detected successfully, your Samsung phone and iPhone will be shown in the primary window. Please make sure you already have installed iTunes on your computer in advance since this tool only works well with iTunes installed.
Step 2: Move Samsung data to iPhone X/8/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5
1. Extract contacts from Samsung to iPhone 7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5
In 1 click, you can extract contacts from Samsung S7/S6/S5/S4/3/2/1, Note 5/Edge/4/3/2/1, Nexus, Ace, Galaxy Series and more to iPhone with a full comprehensive copy.
Here is the video tutorial for your reference too:
2. Copy music/videos from Samsung to iPhone 5S/5C/5/6/6 Plus/6S/6S Plus/7/7 Plus
This data transfer tool, unlike iTunes, enables you to convert and copy all songs and videos on your Samsung device to iPhone with ease.
You can also follow up the video tutorial to finish the transfer.
3. Transfer SMS from Samsung to iPhone 5S/5C/5/6/6+/6S/6S+/7
To transfer SMS from Samsung to iPhone without any effort, dr.fone – Switch is definitely a wise choice.
The step by step video tutorial for your info:
4. Export photos from Samsung to iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/6+/6S/6S+
With dr.fone – Switch, you are able to export all Samsung photos to iPhone efficiently.
Click the video tutorial for more information.