First of all, let us start by understanding what Android Device Manager is. The Android mobile operating system has a marvelous Android device manager unlock native tool, for helping a user in locating and remote wiping a stolen or lost mobile phone. We tend to lock our devices via patterns, passwords, or fingerprints for maintaining device security. Unfortunately, there can be instances, where pirates can attempt to pry into your handset, or it can just get stolen.
In such instances, all you have to do is allow the Android device manager’s unlock feature to unlock the Android device. To do this, just enable the feature on your device, before unluckily locking yourself out the device. Android Device Manager would unlock your device in a short time, thus saving you all the trouble.
Moreover, Android Device Manager unlocks your pin or password encrypted device when it is forgotten by accident. For the process, you require a Google account for setting this up on the device that you can use on any online device for tracking down a stolen or lost device and even wiping entire data.
Google’s creation of Apple’s ‘Find My iPhone’ feature is the Android Device Manager. To enable it, visit google.com/android/devicemanager on the PC and hunt through device lists, which are already linked to your account on Google. Here, you can send notifications to the device that you wish to enable through wiping upon and remote password application.
ADM is geared with features for aiding in unlocking your Android device. It can not only find your phone, but also to lock, ring, and erase all your data too, in case of theft or misplacement. Once you are signed into the ADM website, you can use all these preferences once the phone gets located. It is prudent to get your phone protected by Android Device Manager lest it is stolen or lost so that the phone is safe.
Android Device Manager Can Open Your Locked Device Under These Specific Circumstances Solely:
- At the outset, the Android Device Manager has to be activated on your device before it getting lost, stolen, et cetera.
- Secondly, your device can be tracked by the Android Device Manager only if you have switched to the GPS option.
- Thirdly, the phone that you are making use for Android Device Manager must be linked to an Internet source, for logging into your account on Google.
- Finally, the Android Device Manager is not well-matched with all Android versions. It is presently, only consistent with phones running on Android 4.4 and later. Hence, your device should be in this category for Android Device Manager to function.
Also, you can click to find out how to unlock Samsung phone lock password.
Follow the steps below to unlock Android device manager on your device:
1: On the PC, or other cellular devices, go to google.com/android/devicemanager
2: Then, log in with your Google credentials, which you had previously employed in the locked phone.
3: In the interface of the Android device manager, choose the phone that you wish to unlock, and choose ‘Lock‘.
4: Put a provisional password and tap on the ‘Lock‘ button once more.
5: If your previous step is successful, you must be viewing a confirmation under the box amid the buttons, Lock, Ring, and Erase.
6: You will now view a password field on the phone’s screen. Use a temporary password for unlocking the device
7: Go to settings of the lock screen and hinder your temporary password. This way ADM unlocks your device successfully.
A shortcoming of this procedure is an error message experienced by several users while using ADM. Numerous customers have reported this issue, of facing an error message, which says, “since Google has verified that a screen lock is already set”. Essentially, this error message suggests that there is no way to unlock Android device manager, which is not your phone’s defect but is, in fact, Google’s issue.
There are two conditions where one needs to unlock Android device manager- firstly when someone has overlooked the screen lock password and secondly when the phone gets locked via ADM.
Android Device Manager is made for completely locking a device, to avert unknown access. Hence, if your device gets locked via ADM, you can be in trouble. Although ADM is a fantastic tool for locking your device or erasing and wiping data off if it is lost or stolen, many users have repeatedly reported the quandary that they can’t unlock their devices, which are locked by ADM. To tackle this, a possible answer is using a temporary password by Google login and evading the Android Device Manager lock.
Or else, you can attempt to reset your password once more by using a fresh password by the use of ADM. If this doesn’t work, a range of third-party apps can be used on the Internet, to unlock Android Device Manager completely.
In addition, it is important to bear in mind that your device should be linked to a stable Internet source, for logging into your account on Google.
Another professional software we would like to introduce to you is Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, which can unlock the Android device manager as easily as dr.fone does. It can also performs the Samsung J3 bypass Google account with computer for you. Moreover, Tenorshare 4uKey supports almost all Android smartphones.
- Unlock Android device manager and Android phone locks without password
- Support more than 6000 Android smartphones, including Huawei, Google, LG, Motorola, Samsung, and so on
- Unlock different screen locks: pattern, PIN, fingerprint and face lock, password
1. Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey for Android on your laptop or PC and then connect your Android phone. Launch 4uKey.
2. Click on ‘Remove Screen Lock‘ > ‘Start‘ to remove the security passcode on locked Android device.
3. Simply press Yes when you get a prompt to wipe out your entire data and enter Recovery Mode.
4. After you get into Recovery Mode, head over to reboot your device system.
5. After that, you will successfully remove the screen lock on your locked Android phone.
Android Device Manager is a brilliant initiative by Google for giving people the opportunity for nil data loss and in regaining access to their devices. It also tutors users in taking precautions prior to such adverse incidents taking place.
Now that you have learned how to unlock Android device manager.