You are reading this Unlocky review probably because you want to unlock a carrier network SIM in your iOS device. Unlocky is a special tool that can be used to unlock the carrier network SIM lock. The best thing about this tool is that it claims the ability to unlock the phone within 3 minutes. Besides, there are several other benefits linked with this tool, and we cover them all in this Unlocky review.
What we intend to cover in this Unlocky review
In this article, we intend to cover pretty much all the ‘good‘ and ‘bad‘ characteristics of Unlocky. For instance, aspects like overall functionality, user-friendliness, efficiency, and reliability are covered in this review in an unbiased way.
Unlocky Review – Introduction to Unlocky
The specialty of this tool is that you don’t want to install it on your computer. Instead, you can use it through a web browser because it is an online tool. As per the developers, Unlocky was able to unlock more than 65000 iOS devices. The entire service is offered as an online tool, so there are no compatibility issues with Unlocky. That means you can run Unlocky even on a mobile device and get your iOS device unlocked.
This tool, in fact, was introduced by a special group of developers who are claimed to be fraudsters. Their intention was to unlock iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, iPod touch) without charging anything. With the algorithm they use, they can access the database of the original network carrier of the iPhone. Then, they generate the appropriate unlocking code simply by using the IMEI number of the respective device.
Also, click here to fix the problem of Android Face Unlock Not Working.
Unlocky Review – Functionality of Unlocky
Unlocky comes with several important functionalities. These functionalities are useful for both Android and iOS device users. Mentioned below are those functions for your reference.
- It can generate the unlock the carrier network SIM and send it to you for free.
- It can unlock the carrier network lock on your Android device, iOS device, or Windows device.
- Make the unlocking process simple and convenient.
- The unlock code is delivered to you within three minutes.
- Because it is a web-based tool, it unlocks network carrier locks through any device.
Unlocky Review – Can Unlocky remove locks of iPhones?
With Unlocky, you will be able to unlock iPhones that are locked for network carrier service. On their official page, they mention that the services they offer are applicable for both smartphones and tablets. To unlock an iPhone device through Unlocky, you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- As the first step, you must find the IMEI number of your iPhone. To find it, you can dial *#03# on the cellphone, and the IMEI will be displayed on the screen.
- You can now choose the country and the network provider, for which the device is locked currently.
- As a result, the unlock code and other required instructions will be provided to you. You should then use them to get your iPhone unlocked.
Unlocky Review – Well, is it really working?
As we mentioned before, this is an unbiased Unlocky review. All we want is to reveal is the truth for our readers. So, we should emphasize the fact that Unlocky has failed on many occasions as per users across the globe. Users who have iPhones, Samsung, and other leading smartphone brands have tried this device and ended up with disappointment. We went through the reviews the users have left, and the truth we realized is really discouraging. Collectively, all those reviews suggest that Unlocky is a tool that never worked for them. In fact, we were hardly able to find a single positive or even average review about Unlocky. Instead, all those reviews thoroughly criticize Unlocky. Pretty much all the reviews Unlocky has come with ‘One-Star Rating.’ You can witness it by yourself simply by visiting leading review websites. The vast majority of those reviews strongly suggest that Unlocky is not the most reliable way to unlock a device.
So, what is the best way to unlock mobile phone?
Since you are aware of the drawbacks and weaknesses associated with Unlocky, you might want an alternative. In fact, we have a very reliable and powerful software tool to substitute the place of Unlocky. Namely, it is iMyFone LockWiper, and it comes with an intuitive and friendly user-interface that suits even novices. This software shows a steady and reliable performance and shows an impressive success rate when unlocking the devices. Due to various obvious reasons, we consider LockWiper to be the best iPhone lock remover tool. It is compatible with iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices perfectly. If you have ever forgotten your Apple ID, by any chance, iMyFone can be your lifesaver. In other words, LockWiper can remove Apple ID from your iOS device even if you don’t have the password.
Moreover, if you have locked out of your iOS device by any chance, you can unlock it through LockWiper. Therefore, we can call iMyFone LockWiper to be a very handy tool that can be immensely helpful. Another great feature associated with LockWiper is that it supports all the iPhone lock screen issues. It works perfectly to remove 4-digit and 6-digit passcodes, Face ID, Alphanumeric locks, and Touch IDs as well.
Features of iMyfone LockWiper
- Can remove the Apple ID from any of the iOS devices even if you don’t have the password.
- It gives you the option of changing into a different Apple ID or creating a fresh Apple ID.
- Give you complete control of the iOS device because it unlocks all the locks.
- It can be used to bypass your iOS device’s lock screen if it is locked, broken, or disabled.
- It also allows you the option of using all the iCloud services and other features that weren’t available.
What can iMyFone LockWiper do?
As we have mentioned before, iMyFone LockWiper is capable of performing various tasks successfully. Mentioned below are those tasks for your reference.
01. Removing Apple ID when you don’t have the password
You can use LockWiper to remove an Apple ID even if you don’t have its password. If you want to know how to do it, just follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, download LockWiper and get it installed on your computer. Then, you can connect the respective iOS device on the same computer.
- Then, you should launch iMyFone LockWiper and choose the option labeled ‘Unlock Apple ID.’
- You can click on the ‘Start to Unlock‘ button now, and that will remove the Apple ID. More importantly, this method doesn’t require you to have the password.
- You can then follow the steps to ‘Reset All Settings‘ (the instructions are provided by software). This should be done if the ‘Find My iPhone‘ option of the respective iPhone is not disabled yet.
02. To unlock the screen passcode of your iPhone
It can even unlock the screen passcodes of your iPhones when you are locked out. Here’s how to use it for this purpose.
- Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer and get it installed correctly.
- Launch the software now and then go to the option called ‘Unlock Screen Passcode.’ This option can be selected from the Home interface itself.
- Then, you should click on the ‘Start‘ tab so you will be directed to screen the passcode removal process.
- You can connect the iOS device to the same computer (in which LockWiper is installed). Then, you should click on the option ‘Next.’
- Now, as the next step, the software will display the device information. Just select the correct firmware version from the displayed options and click on ‘Download.’
- Once the verification process is completed, and the firmware package is extracted, you can choose the ‘Start Unlock‘ option. Clicking on it will start the unlocking process.
As you may notice, iMyfone LockWiper offers you more freedom, convenience, and efficiency for you. Compared to Unlocky, LockWiper is significantly reliable. If you have already used Unlocky, frustrated, and looking for a reliable alternative, iMyFone LockWiper is a great tool.
Conclusion on Unlocky Review
Both Unlocky and iMyFone LockWiper are tools that claim the ability to unlock iPhones. Unlocky is a web-based tool, and LockWiper is an installable software. However, Unlocky is not the most reliable tool out there though it is offered for free. So, in this Unlocky review, we suggest iMyFone LockWiper be the most reliable alternative to Unlocky.