As technology is becoming more and more advanced, VR Player for Android is becoming a lot more prominent in the market. Nowadays, the maximum number of videos are played in this format, and other players of video such as MX player and VLC are incapable of supporting 3D videos. So, in order to be able to see the videos in 3D, it is important for the users to get VR players.
As three-dimensional videos give you a feeling of excitement and thrill, they are gaining a lot of popularity that is why the number of VR players are also increasing in the market. Here in this article below, we are going to talk about various VR players for Android. You can watch 2D as well as 3D videos in these players. Click to find out the solution for ‘the media could not be played‘.
- Edit VR Videos Effortlessly
- Bring Hollywood effects into play
- Customize the speed controls by yourself, more than 100x fast mo
- Various overlay effects and filter to polish your video
1. VR player
This player enables you to have an experience of thrill by watching its VR movies. This player is great for keeping the users in action. This VR player can play three-dimensional top-bottom, 2D, and SBS videos. If you wish to get a theatre experience on your Android device, then you must download and install the VR player on your Android phone. Some of the key features of this player are mentioned below.
Features of VR player
- Supports 2D as well as 3D formats.
- It is capable of reading URLs and local files.
- Dome, plane, full dome, cube, sphere, cylinder projections are available.
- Can be operated by keyboard and Gamepad.
- Has the settings of auto-configure.
- Has great lighting effects.
- Supports over-under, mono, and side by side formats.
Limitations of VR player
- If you wish to get optimal experience, then you are required to purchase an adopter for your Android device.
If you wish to get an experience of real thrill through 3D videos, then you must use Gesture player of Android. The best thing about this application is that inputs are given to it by using hand gestures. The feature of touch-less control of this player enables the viewer to become a part of the virtual reality world. The black camera recognizes the gestures of the hand, which are also used for controlling the application, so there is no need for the users to make selections of the menu.
Key features of the gesture player
- Top-bottom as well as 3D video play.
- The users of this player are allowed to play and search for YouTube videos.
- Users can exercise the battery saver option by going to sleep mode.
- It also provides the support of semi-subtitle.
- This application is available for free.
- Additionally, it offers head tracking support.
Limitations of the gesture player
- Certain functions of this application are based on gyro sensor and accelerometer sensor. If your Android device does not possess these sensors, then it will be impossible for you to get access to all these functions.
3. VRTV player
VRTV player has a lot of similarity with VR player for Android; it has a great user-interface. This application is considered as great for smooth playbacks. The VRTV player application has the projection features such as the cube, dome, and even more, which are necessary for playing VR videos.
The most amazing feature of this app is Fish Eye that it allows you to split the videos in a manner that it does not cause any strain on your eyes. It is important for you to make sure that it is perfectly adjusted between VR headset and pupillary lenses. This VRTV player is available for free.
Key features of VRTV player
- The feature of Synchronization enables you to see video along with your friends.
- It takes you to the world of virtual reality.
- Users are authorized to change the size of subtitles as per their requirements.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It has gamepad as well as keyboard controls.
- Make use of the most advanced Cardboard SDK.
- Additionally, it supports network play.
- This application’s paid version has many more advanced features.
This VR player for Android is another free application available for the users. It has a variety of options, which offers excitement and enjoyment to the users of the VR videos. Every feature of this application is amazing, but its system of head tracking has received maximum appreciation from the users. This feature of VR cinema tracks the drift movements of your head. Therefore, the users do not require the use of Gyro sensor and can watch the videos easily through the use of these players. Mentioned below are some of the great features of this application.
Key features of AAA VR cinema app for Android
- There is no limit on the length of the video.
- The selection of video in the VR mode enables the user to watch new videos that too without taking off the cover.
- Network attached storage support is offered.
- Moreover, side by side, as well as top-bottom videos, are classified automatically.
- You can view all the long 2D as well as 3D videos without the effect of drifting.
- It is easy to play the videos using this player through the use of share button.
- Users have the freedom to choose the size of the screen from 10 to 170.
5. Homido 360
Having numerous features, this VR player of Android offers support to a number of video formats. This VR player provides support for top bottom 360, side-by-side 360, and two-dimensional videos. This player of the video has an inbuilt internet browser that allows the user to search on the internet, the type of video that he or she wishes to play. As inputs to this player are given by head-tracking, it is important for the users to have a gyro sensor on their Android Smartphone.
Key features of Homido 360
- It is a spherical player of the video.
- Enable easy navigation without the use of hands.
- It has a system of head tracking.
- This application directly links you to the center of Homido.
- It is compatible with various other applications.
If you not only wish to have a VR player for Android, also need to convert or trim your videos for meeting various requirements by inserting subtitles or by improving the quality of your video through special effects, then you should use Wondershare Uniconverter.
If you wish to watch movies on your VR player for Android by adding subtitles to it, then you should make use of Uniconverter for searching and embedding the subtitles into the video without making much effort.
- You can add the subtitles using transparency, style, font, position, size according to your wish.
- Look for and then insert the files of local subtitles by adding .ssa, .ass, .srt extensions.
- With this VR Player for Android, you can also add subtitles to the website online.
Enhancing video quality
You can also convert video2mp4, convert FLV2MP4, AVCHD to MP4 & improve the quality of the video by adding filters and special effects. Video optimization can be done manually by changing the brightness, saturation, contrast, and volume. Moreover, special effects can also be inserted into your video. All you are required to do is to click once for enhancing the quality of your video. Moreover, you can have a real-time view of the improved effects.
Adjust and crop
You can make use of this ultimate video converter for having a better experience by cropping or adjusting your video. You can do so by adjusting the aspect ratio such as 4:3, 16:9 for various screens. Additionally, by using this Uniconverter, you can crop the video for getting a proper size according to your wish. Moreover, you can also rotate the position of the video in order to enhance the experience of the video. Plus, you can add watermarks to your videos by two different ways that are by adding the image watermark and text watermark.
So, these were some of the VR Player for Android tools that you can play on your Android device to watch three-dimensional videos. If you wish to alter your video or add text to it, then you can use the Uniconverter for enhancing the quality. Each of these VR players has unique features, and they are designed to offer the best experience.